Mw Straight Shooters List

Dangard Ace

I purchased used YF-29, YF-30, VF-171, and VF-171 super parts from @akteon, and it was a great experience. For starters, the prices were very competitive, and certainly, it was the lowest price for a YF-30 Chronos I've EVER SEEN. Communication was quick and informative. Provided tracking information. Packaging was very good, and arrived quickly.

I highly recommend doing business with akteon.

Thanks @spanner! I finally received you package. Box was really beaten but well protected on the inside so no damage on them. I really recommend doing biz with Spanner.

The item, as advertised, is in pristine condition

Edited by linitrofe

• 2 weeks later...

@Skull-1 just sent me a 1/48 Valk in pristine condition. It came in the original box that was shipped to him and that was inside another big box that was padded to protect the contents. Communication was excellent throughout the whole process and he was patient with me while I was out of town and I wanted to delay the transaction because of it. I'm already considering buying again from him so perhaps I should not have posted this for other people to buy up his stuff before I get another chance! :lol:

Just an excellent seller. Thank you @Skull-1!