Mw Straight Shooters List

Dangard Ace

Recently purchased a Sv-51γ D.D. Ivanov type from ChristopherB... hands down one of the smoothest and best transactions I've ever made on MacrossWorld.

The item arrived precisely as described, was shipped swiftly and packed to resist even the worst depredations of the postal service, and arrived promptly.  Full marks.

I wanted to take a moment to give a shout out to Kelsain: one of the best transactions I've had on the boards! I purchased the SDF-1 model from him and he worked with me when difficulties on my end almost derailed it. It arrived today in just the condition he showed it in, and in decent time. I STRONGLY recommend doing business with him!

Shoutout to Anubis20 for an awesome trade - just received a MIB Sen-ti-Nel New Century Iron Man from him and it came lightning fast and exactly as described!

Thank you!!!

-b.

On 6/9/2017 at 8:19 PM, Rogueload said:

Another smooth and successful transaction with @davidwhangchoi!! I can't wait to get a VF-25F to put on the armor I bought from him!!

@Rogueload same, it's been a pleasure doing multiple transactions! quick payer! enjoy the valks!

On 6/9/2017 at 11:26 PM, BluprinT said:

A great and easy transaction with @davidwhangchoi. Super fast shipping and packed with care.  Thanks again david

@BluprinT another great transaction. quick payer! looking forward to doing more in the future =)

Smooth transaction with @estacado06479.

Thank you sir! I'm glad the package arrived safely. Also the missing part is on the way now. ;)

Edit: Missing part arrived safely. Thanks for letting me know estacado06479. ^_^

Edited by no3Ljm

15 minutes ago, Sandman said:

I'm tardy with this but great recent (somewhat) transactions with both Seto Kaiba and no3Ljm. Both were awesome to deal with. Exactly the kind of transactions you want to have.

You're welcome again sir! But I do remember you already thanked me last March 21. ^_^

On 6/8/2017 at 6:56 PM, Kanedas Bike said:

Shoutout to Anubis20 for an awesome trade - just received a MIB Sen-ti-Nel New Century Iron Man from him and it came lightning fast and exactly as described!

Thank you!!!

-b.

Many thanks to you as well @Kanedas Bike. Helped me complete my HMR collection with the Hikaru 1S. ^_^

3 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

You're welcome again sir! But I do remember you already thanked me last March 21. ^_^

LOL! You were so good you deserved to be thanked twice.:P

I tell you since I had kids time sure flies. It feels like it's only been a few weeks since our transaction.

Just now, Sandman said:

LOL! You were so good you deserved to be thanked twice.:P

I tell you since I had kids time sure flies. It feels like it's only been a few weeks since our transaction.

That is so true. So true, I have to backtrack if I did say 'thank you' to you as well. Hahaha! :lol:

Btw, I can 'super' relate about with kids. ^_^ 

On 6/22/2017 at 6:17 AM, Rogueload said:

A big shout out to @technoblue for a smooth and quick transaction!! Valks received in great condition. 

It was a pleasure doing business, @Rogueload, and I'm glad those Frontier Valkyries found a new home. ;)

7 hours ago, Offswitch said:

Not only is he a straight shooter, but I'd like to nominate @technoblue for Macross World sainthood!

He hooked me up with some great VF-1S spare parts including a replacement cockpit that I needed for my poor old peeling/cracking rainbow canopy.

<snip>

Woah! You weren't kidding about that peeling canopy, @Offswitch. It's great to see your Roy 1S will be in tip-top shape again. B)) 

On 6/22/2017 at 0:28 PM, sh9000 said:

Shout out to erikos0311, Kelsain, Astralith, Kanedas Bike, and spanner.

Ditto - awesome transaction with sh9000. 

Those other guys are probably okay too. :p

-b.

bump for Robert S!

smooth transaction over on Starship Modeler.

if you're looking for sci-fi or 1/48 aircraft he's got [or had] some other great kits [often bundled with aftermarket PE/Resin/Decals]on offer at SSM.

Though he needs no introduction, I wanted to say a big thanks to Spanner for the recent shipment of valks!  He communicates extremely well, packs all his shipments for worst case scenario and is an all 'round nice guy!  Thanks again!