Mw Straight Shooters List

Dangard Ace

I gotta hand it to Sandman... my recent purchase was not just one of the smoothest transactions I've ever had on MacrossWorld, it was also hands down the fastest by a considerable margin.  The goods arrived in precisely the condition described, and a full two days ahead of their estimated arrival time.  Seriously, full marks. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Bought VF-0 armor from davidwhangchoi, transaction was quick and smooth. Purchased on the 26th, shipped the next day, and arrived today! Item was new as described. Will definitely buy from again given the opportunity!

1 hour ago, Viiof said:

Bought VF-0 armor from davidwhangchoi, transaction was quick and smooth. Purchased on the 26th, shipped the next day, and arrived today! Item was new as described. Will definitely buy from again given the opportunity!

same! quick payment! no hassle! thanks for the feedback!

enjoy the armor set Viiof:)

Bought a minty fresh Arcadia VF-0S from davidwhanchoi the other day. Was exactly as described. Brand new in an unopened shipping box. Shipped right after I made the purchase. Its perfect.

thanks David!

20170501_164601_zpsjwrvmkki.jpg

20170501_164622_zpsgw60wc92.jpg

47 minutes ago, w8kbrder said:

Bought a minty fresh Arcadia VF-0S from davidwhanchoi the other day. Was exactly as described. Brand new in an unopened shipping box. Shipped right after I made the purchase. Its perfect.

thanks David!

20170501_164601_zpsjwrvmkki.jpg

20170501_164622_zpsgw60wc92.jpg

had a smooth transaction with w8kbrder thanks and it was a pleasure! 

sumyumgoy! I'm glad it made it to you safely! We were all noobs once but you're on a path to being a solid member of MacrossWorld.  I can vouch that this guy stays in contact with you throughout the entire transaction and pays quickly. 

Wanted to give many thanks to davidwhangchoi! All around great guy who's willing to help other members as well as offering his own items to help other members, such as myself.  The transaction was easy and smooth!  Thanks again David!

4 hours ago, hkj711 said:

Wanted to give many thanks to davidwhangchoi! All around great guy who's willing to help other members as well as offering his own items to help other members, such as myself.  The transaction was easy and smooth!  Thanks again David!

same here hkj711 is a quick payer no hassle. thanks again:)

23 hours ago, mzhao3 said:

I'll just echo the good stuff said about davidwhangchoi. guy's a class act. would definitely and hopefully do more business with him.

thanks! mzhao3 is a quick payer.  i had the pleasure of meeting him dropping off his valks. solid to do business with. 

4 minutes ago, Rogueload said:

davidwhangchoi is awesome!! Received both valks quick and were very smooth transactions!!! I will do business with him again!

pleasure to do business with Rogueload,  great member that's serious about valks and a quick payer that responds very quick to communication.