Mw Straight Shooters List

Dangard Ace

Two thumbs up for erikos0311! Great comm, excellent packing and the VF-171 was just as described! I would definitely buy from again! B))

P.S. Do not let that APO address throw you off, just means Army Post Office aka domestic US shipping fees. 

5 hours ago, arcoregon said:

Ohh you got the Alto haha!  But Yesss erikos0311 is solid!  RVF came through nicely packed.  He is very responsive and a pleasure to work with. 

Indeed I did! Almost went for the RVF too. :lol:

On 2/6/2017 at 3:52 PM, blackconvoy_D01 said:

Thanks to Kanedas Bike for the RVF-171. Very cool dude. Super fast shipping.

Ditto, great communication and just a very easy transaction.

Thank you again!!!

-b.

• 3 weeks later...

This guy probably doesn't need another notch on his belt, but he's gonna get a shout out anyway. Thanks to ultraman zoffy for a really great sale. Excellent seller & definitely one of the coolest members here on the boards. 

32 minutes ago, Valkyrie Hunter D said:

Moderators, please add Archer to the SSL.  I just bought a valk from him and he was very quick with the transaction.  I must add that he did an impeccable job in packing the bird. Thanks again Archer!

Thanks! Valkyrie Hunter was also a great buyer, with fast payment!

Hope to do business again in the future.

On 3/12/2017 at 8:41 PM, jvmacross said:

Archer is also a great buyer....found out he was a fellow local MWer so I was ble to hand deliver the VF-0D he was looking for.....thanks again Archer!

large.20170310_221634.jpg.c7b8c1e6e0b0d9

Right there. You know that it's a great deal. You don't need the tapes on the flap just to say it's fresh and mint and not opened. All you need is that wrapped parchment paper that came with it. ;)

I wonder sometimes though. How come mine is not wrapped with that when shipped from HLJ? Hmmm. <_<

And then it hit me. HLJ did mentioned that they don't care about the boxes as long the content is intact. 8)

1 hour ago, anubis20 said:

Many thanks to @Smiley424 for the VF-22S Gamlin. Shipped when promised and the figure was in the conditioned stated. Dont know if I gave him feedback before but we had dealt before with a Macross Quarter trade :)

Good for you Anubis! Finally! Congrats! ;)

Edited by no3Ljm

1 hour ago, no3Ljm said:

Right there. You know that it's a great deal. You don't need the tapes on the flap just to say it's fresh and mint and not opened. All you need is that wrapped parchment paper that came with it. ;)

It's the new MISB standard when it comes to Arcadia.  Can't recall the last Yamato/Arcadia Macross item whose box was actually sealed with tape.

On 3/12/2017 at 10:41 PM, jvmacross said:

Archer is also a great buyer....found out he was a fellow local MWer so I was ble to hand deliver the VF-0D he was looking for.....thanks again Archer!

large.20170310_221634.jpg.c7b8c1e6e0b0d9

Thanks so much to jvmacross for hand delivering this piece to me and going out of his way to do it since I don't have a car!

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, mickyg said:

Great transaction with Spanner on three 3P Transformers!  My son is gonna be beside himself when he gets these.

Great packing, excellent communication and an all around solid guy.  Thanks, mate!

Thanks mickyg! It was a pleasure doing business with you! :drinks:Hope your son loves his new Transformers! :good:

Edited by spanner

On 4/8/2017 at 8:41 PM, F360 said:

Please add Archer to the SSL.   Brought a couple of items from him last week and everything went smooth and easy.

Items was even shipped in separate boxes for better protection.:)

Thanks so much for your patience man!