Mw Straight Shooters List

Dangard Ace

Kajnrig is a great seller. Highly recommend he be added to SSL.Everything arrived in 2 days, excellent packaging and in perfect order.

This goes out to mzhao3. Awesome buyer and communication was great. He paid when he said he would. I highly recommend doing business with this guy. Enjoy the MP Transformers buddy!

Thanks to Rob (Beers). Just got my 1/55 recast stuff flown from halfway across the world.

We exchanged emails for weeks as he sorted through what was left over from his original Chunk Monkey conversion.

Just want to throw Vifam7 some positive feedback. One of the best seller's I've ever dealt with. Great fast communication and my item arrived packaged like it was ready for anything - there was some serious packing material.

Thanks a bunch!

I want to give a shot out to nemesis trooper. I was able to work out a deal with him for the DX chogokins he was selling. Fortunately enough, I live in the same city as him and was able grab the items from him.Very happy with my purchase

Just completed a transaction with Duymon, and would add my voice to the chorus singing his good graces!

Thank you to Kanedas Bike for the excellent service, fast shipping and good communication. (I just wish Takara Tomy's QC was this good.)

Yep, had an awesome transaction w SuperHobo. I'm very appreciative of the open communication throughout.

-b.