Mw Straight Shooters List

Dangard Ace

4 Stars to MW member g0nk! Received my VF-1 kits safe and securely packed, excellent comm, I recommend... UPS no less! B))

Thanks! 4 Stars for 505thAirborne as well. Quick payment and good communication! Thanks again!

4-Star service from anubis20, excellent packing, speedy delivery, just as described and all around great guy!

Thank you!! B))

great transaction with anubis20, thumbs up!!

Thanks 505thAirborne and yman1437 for your purchases. It was a pleasure doing business with you guys! ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

Just completed a smooth transaction with johnybgood18

Canada Post's silliness notwithstanding... :D

Thanks! dapro! Right back at you! Met up with dapro and he's a really awesome guy to deal with! Enjoyed the chat! Thanks for purchasing the MP Iron Hide buddy! Enjoy the figure!

Great service from Model-Junkie!

Ditto

This goes out to Britai7018. Always a pleasure meeting up with him and chatting. Great guy, always honest and a man of his word. Enjoy your MP Grimlock buddy! Warriors are going to win tonight! Sick car by the way!!!!

Thanks to erikos0311 for a smooth transaction! Great seller and great communication all the way through.

Thanks for the freebie CF figure. Didn't expect that. Will display him on my computer table at work. ;)

Received custom stickers from Takatoys in great condition. Excelled seller and great communication. Highly recommend!

Great service from AAjin! He continues to be an awesome seller. Fast shipping and excellent communication.