Mw Straight Shooters List

Dangard Ace

A couple of days late, had an awesome transaction with Seto Kaiba - now officially the first and only MW member I've had the pleasure to meet in person :)

Enjoy the VF-25F and thanks again!

-b.

A bit late on this, but I wanted to say thanks to arbit for another awesome MWF transaction. He's a stand-up guy with great communication and was a pleasure doing business with.

Edited by Old Man

Guest davidwhangchoi

davidwhangchoi was great to deal with! Package en-route...

Thanks again! Let me know when the package arrives. great to deal with Palantirion. Welcome to Macross World :)

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Bought some Option Decals off DAX415 and they arrived in NZ in 5 days! Packaged well and in sweet condition, damn fine price, damn fine deal really.

As a note he was expecting them to take 7 to 11 days so USPS, Job well done!

Edited by NZEOD

Guest davidwhangchoi

Thanks to davidwhangchoi for the great deal & fast shipping on the GBP Armor.

Melissa

thanks and enjoy the armor, i think it's a good set.

big shout out to Kanedas Bike for selling me a lovely example of a TV VF-1A brownie! very happy with it and dealing with KB was a pleasure too!

:D

It was my pleasure - enjoy the Valkyrie!

-b.

Big thanks to Kanedas Bike for a super smooth purchase of a DYRL Mass Production VF-1A! A true inspiration to all the Zentran kids out there! :)

Ditto for Lolicon - really awesome transaction!

Thanks again,

-b.

Shout out to Kanedas Bike for a smooth transaction on a YF-29 & 30. He even stuck around and chatted for a few minutes. I appreciate you!

Ditto!

It was very cool to meet another MW'er in person. Enjoy the Valkyries and remember to post pictures once all of those awesome plans come together.

-b.

Just received a package from mass driver. He was both fair and courteous, and very prompt in his responses. He also packed the item as carefully as I could have ever hoped, and the item was precisely as described.

I would not hesitate for a second to do business with him again. A real stand-up guy.