Mw Straight Shooters List

Dangard Ace

Big thumbs up for Jesterhead. Had a slight hiccup with the product but he went out of his way to more than make good on it. I'd definitely buy from again - he's good people. :)

I know that this is not the right place but it saddens me to see a particular seller here which you guys appreciates for doing business with knowing that up to now he hasn't even replied to my PM's and emails asking for an update on the replacement the he willingly offered. That's why I can't do the same. And 7 days from now it will be a month since he last replied to my PM. Last time I checked his online activity, it was around 4pm today. Anyways, you know who you are, sir. So kindly please reply to my PM or email and somehow give me updates. Thanks.

Anubis20 gets another shoutout from me. Was super nice and professional and kept me in the loop throughout the transaction. Shipping was prompt and arrived as described.

Edited by Chewie

Anubis20 gets another shoutout from me. Was super nice and professional and kept me in the loop throughout the transaction. Shipping was prompt and arrived as described.

Thanks for the smooth transaction Chewie :)

I need to thanks Kyp Durron and aaajin for the pleasant and smooth transactions.

Edited by anubis20

Thank you Roanstalker, thanks for your business! Payment was received and transaction was smooth!

Mention my name next time in your comment! :)

Thank you Roanstalker, thanks for your business! Payment was received and transaction was smooth!

Mention my name next time in your comment! :)

Had a great transaction with Hiriyu and just wanted to give him a shout here!

Kudos for Hiriyu had a great experience, really good price, prompt response and quick shipping. A pleasure to deal with! 100% recommended

Thanks to both Chas and Mr Bomber for their very friendly custom. It's been a sincere pleasure working with both of you.