Mw Straight Shooters List

Dangard Ace

Fantastic trade completed with erikos0311, We both came out winners on this one!

Likewise brother!! Pleasure doing business with you !!! The weathered Max is beautiful and love the tightness of the joints!!!!! 2 down, 3 to go!!!

Got a great deal on Macross 20th Anniversary and Do You Remember Love by FX on DVD from UN Spacy. Easy to work with and fast shipping.

Edited by nathans82

Props to tturbozx66 for completing my first trade on Macrossworld.

Great communication and a great packing job. Trades require a lot of trust, and I was a little skeptical with some things that had happened here recently, but he restored my faith. Solid guy.

Edited by Gakken85

He really doesn't need another endorsement, but here it is anyway: excellent transaction with davidwhangchoi for a pristine set of Strike parts!

Giving a shout out to fellow MW member IDONTKNOW for a great transaction. Such an excellent seller and I would definitely do business with him again. Thanks for the 1/48 hook up, good Sir!

Guest davidwhangchoi

He really doesn't need another endorsement, but here it is anyway: excellent transaction with davidwhangchoi for a pristine set of Strike parts!

thanks Sildani, same here. smooth transaction.

Guest davidwhangchoi

davidwhangchoi's an all star seller in my book! legit MISB (and soon MIBSB???) valks packed well and smooth transactions every single time! until your next sale, man!

same here for great smooth transaction and quick payer.

another for yetistand, fast shipping!

Thank you to Gakken85 for a great deal on a Vf-1s Roy plus great and fast shipping! One of the better members on this board to deal with.

This is my second transaction with davidwhangchoi and certainly will not be my last!! B))

Received both my YF-25 and VF-11B in perfect condition, packing is top-notch, accurate tracking numbers and excellent communication.

I highly recommend!

Guest davidwhangchoi

This is my second transaction with davidwhangchoi and certainly will not be my last!! B))

Received both my YF-25 and VF-11B in perfect condition, packing is top-notch, accurate tracking numbers and excellent communication.

I highly recommend!

505thAirborne is great, quick payer and hassle free transaction! glad it came to you safely.

davidwhangchoi is a Straight Shooter. He got my VF-27 bird to me safe and sound.

same here, quick payer and smooth transaction. enjoy the valk:)