Mw Straight Shooters List

Dangard Ace

Guest davidwhangchoi

davidwhangchoi is one of the best sellers I've dealt with. Extremely fast communication with lots of status and photo updates. I definitely would buy from him again.

Thanks again David!

anytime! AlphaHX is an extremely fast payer! very smooth transaction.

Item hasn't been shipped yet but I had such a fantastic transaction with shukenzero I'm gonna throw in the nomination now. Very prompt communication, provided pictures when asked, and even held the item for me to wait until my payday. All around great experience, thanks again buddy!

Item hasn't been shipped yet but I had such a fantastic transaction with shukenzero I'm gonna throw in the nomination now. Very prompt communication, provided pictures when asked, and even held the item for me to wait until my payday. All around great experience, thanks again buddy!

Haha you're welcome man! I'm sitting here with your soon to be shipped baby! I'm gonna nominate you too dude! Awesomesauce!

Guest davidwhangchoi

Here's another nomination for davidwhangchoi. He's got excellent communication and super fast shipping!

thx TheLoneWolf! very smooth transaction and a fast payer.

He probably doesn't need it, but mention needs be made for aaajin for a great buying experience, with fast shipping and excellent packing.

Just completed an excellent transaction with member Benson13. My first transaction here on MWF, he was quite happy to ship international, which can be rare for larger items. Everything was well packaged and item was in great condition. I would definitely deal with him again. Thanks man!

• 2 weeks later...

Also thank you to lechuck for the goods even though I thought it was a long shot that he still had the items! Easy to communicate with and the items arrived packed nice and safe!

Edit 2/19/15: Wanted to add Froy to the list! Products came in quickly and packaging was excellent!

Edited by wmkjr

Also thank you to lechuck for the goods even though I thought it was a long shot that he still had the items! Easy to communicate with and the items arrived packed nice and safe!

I can only return the positive feedback for wmkjr, quick and uncomplicated dealing.

Edited by lechuck