Mw Straight Shooters List

Dangard Ace

Three thumbs up for three sellers!

nuandy@gmail.com (Betatoys) - Thumbs up to Beta toys for doing such a great sale, shipping so fast, and delivering a great product. Hope I can buy more stuff from him in the future. Love my Max and Kaki + Godsigma.

Macette - Fast shipping, item was in good shape, accurate description, and everything was where it was suppose to be. Great deal on a 30th VF-1D.

brannon - Fast shipping. Great pack job. Item is in great shape and he did a good job on the stickers. Great deal on a Green Defender!

Edited by Gakken85

My Rainbow canopy Hikaru VF-1A B)) arrived today from betatoys---a stand up seller. Shipping was fast and my experience was excellent all around. I would be happy to do business with beta again given the opportunity.

Thanks!

Edited by technoblue

A big thanks to our fearless leader, Graham, for hooking me up with a 1/60 V2 DYRL CF. This thing got to my doorstep in practically no time at all! Lightning speed shipping indeed. Thanks again.

Props and a heartfelt 'Thank you' go out to barurutor for an easy transaction and a professional attitude.

The VF-1J looks fantastic.

And I have my own belated thank you for DarrinG: Bravo! I didn't know what I was missing until your gunpod straps arrived. :D

Thanks to spanner76 for a great transaction, enjoy the Virgin Road & Low Vis!

big thanks to barurutor for the Virgin Road & Roy Low Vis! Absolutely I will enjoy them! Turning my head & checkin'em out on display as I write this message! hehe! Was a pleasure doing business! B))