Mw Straight Shooters List

Dangard Ace

One more cheer for Gakken85 !

A very smooth deal with him. Excellent discussion and very arranging for my shipping constraints. Received the bird as described in a very well done packaging !!!

I'm very happy

Thanks !!

erikos0311 - held my super vf-1j for him and he paid it off like clockwork, even earlier then promised. smooth transaction overall.

Likewise Plastik!,

Valk was even better than described!

super tight joints and mint mint mint!! This baby is like new!!

Quick shippment too!

thegunny sold me a GBP set after after seeing my wanted post.

Communication was solid and shipping from Australia was fast. All in all was an excellent transaction.

did i leave props for DarrinG and his 1/60v.II GU-11 straps here already? if not, excellent work, and fast courteous service there, thank you...

It was great to deal with derex3592 and Edi.

Both had great deals, great communication and fast shipping. Items came well packed and just asw described.

Thanks to you both for making my collection that much nicer.

Mr. Cronocroxx is legit. Good communications and smooth transaction overall. Don't let his low post count fool you. He knows what he wants and pays without hesitation.

Big thanks to Shaorin for the gunpod and other parts. Great guy to deal with - fast shipping, great communication. Many thanks!

Also thanks to Valk009 - fast shipping, smooth transaction, very helpful.

It was great to deal with derex3592 and Edi.

Both had great deals, great communication and fast shipping. Items came well packed and just asw described.

Thanks to you both for making my collection that much nicer.

Anytime, enjoy the valks! :)