Mw Straight Shooters List

Dangard Ace

it gives me great pleasure to nominate yman1437 for this Straight Shooter list.

He was patient with a first time buyer and a newbie...and i purchased 2 vf-1j from him.

Thank you!

Bought an item from xstoys...he's already in the list so you guys know how awesome that is.

Edited by aestivalis

I recently (well, a couple weeks ago... sorry, life's been a little crazy) purchased goods from the following and all worked out great:
MechaPilot77

locidm

Thanks guys for the smooth transactions -

Is this list still being updated? Just in case, I wanted to add/mention some great transactions I've had recently.

Bar81 - payment, communication all went smoothly on a pricey item

DarrinG - great seller and awesome 1/60 gunstraps!

Valk009 - great seller on multiple transactions (past and present)

Thanks guys and keep straight shootin!

Just want to add Archer to the SS list. Great to deal with!

Thanks man, and back at you! ssorcam was a VERY understanding buyer to deal with, and afforded me a lot of leeway when my midterms came up. He defintely deserves to be on the SSL!

I would like to give props to Stormshadow0621. Fast and great communicator, was able to nail down the deal quickly. The shipping was fast and the item was well packed. AAAA++++

*Edited for wrong seller*

Edited by Loop

Just had 2 recent, really quick and smooth transactions with fellow members.

Macross_Fanboy - excellent seller - communication, packaging and super fast shipping.

sil80jdm - fast and smooth transaction as well. Packaged well and fast shipping, too.

Straight shooters! Bang! Bang!

Props to Macross_Fanboy, for an awesome transaction. Lightning fast communication, almost real time actually. Ultra fast shipping times, the package arrived in a few days and the product was as described. AAAA++++