16 hours ago, Dangard Ace said:

Finally got my Kings Art Danguard Ace.  It's a big boy!

IMG_7504.jpgIMG_7506.jpg

Yes! Was completely surprised when I opened it, very big and heavy too at 2.8lbs!

danguard_ace.jpeg

[Next to 1/48]

Which version do you like the most overall and which face do you think is the best representation? 

2D4EE007-1F30-48A0-B327-7F3CD78092A5.jpeg

I like the longer face like in this poster so Popy is the one for me (even if it is way too blue).  

but the cartoon/anime look the face was drawn smaller so I’ll go with SoC for that one.   

Yamato GNU face is tiny for the helmet but it was the only one that would be in scale standing beside SoC Gunbuster   

KA DA caught my eye with the removable panels.   The face is wider than my preference but I like the detailing on this guy.   Almost reminds me of this photo    8439BAD3-A880-426B-A8DE-5E527BECB1E5.jpeg

Overall SoC for play.   Yammie for scale with SoCs and it’s got a ton of accessories  too.   Vintage Popy is just awesome.   KA for if size matters.   

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sky X Studio GETTER 1 from Shin Getter Robo: The Last Day of the World.

Looks awesome. :wub: :good: 

I really wanted to have a diecast Getter Robo but I couldn't bring myself on getting one. I really don't have space for new stuff anymore. :lol: 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Does anybody know when the new carbotix black getter will be released? First date was december 2023 and i was under the impression that the toy was actually released in Hong Kong. Despite this, everything is silent on the usual japanese websites, including the one i placed the preorder with...it doesn't seem to be in stock anywhere yet and no live pictures either.

carbotix black getter.jpg