On 2/2/2021 at 2:23 PM, Kuma Style said:

20210201_234135-scaled-e1612271906408.jp

20210201_234149-scaled-e1612271918880.jp

20210201_234203-scaled-e1612271930148.jp

I see many nice Dancougars here! Congrats! It's definitely a beautiful robot. I am also about to purchase one and i am debating which one to buy. Right now i going toward the SOC R version but i don't know if i like more the 2004 expo real color version or the regular one. Since that you seem to be an expert, can you give me more details about the differences between the two versions? I tried google but i was not able to find any specific information. Thank you!

9 hours ago, Ryoma said:

I see many nice Dancougars here! Congrats! It's definitely a beautiful robot. I am also about to purchase one and i am debating which one to buy. Right now i going toward the SOC R version but i don't know if i like more the 2004 expo real color version or the regular one. Since that you seem to be an expert, can you give me more details about the differences between the two versions? I tried google but i was not able to find any specific information. Thank you!

The only difference between the regular and real color SoCs is the color. No mold improvements or variants until the recent renewal release.

1 hour ago, treatment said:

Ain't SOC Black Wing GX-94 only compatible with the R for Final Dancouga?

If you're into SOC Black Wing for SOC Final Dancouga, that is...

I was under the impression that R was mostly just a new head and paint, and no mold changes were made.

1 hour ago, Kuma Style said:

Well it was either change the mold or not have final Dancouga, so... I dunno

Yeah, I'm not sure how I thought Black Wing was going to make a stable attachment with an unmodified Big Moth. 

Well, at least I don't have a Black Wing preorder out. I considered getting one to dock to my original issue Dancouga, but decided not to in the end. Woulda been upset if I had found out it won't dock the hard way.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...