Minmay Cosplay Costumes

EXO

The funny thing is that website mentions the dresses were made for a 6' 3" client with size 15 feet! :blink:

But they don't mention if the client was male or female. :lol:

Now I don't know about you all, but I know exactly zero women who are that tall or have such large feet.

I'm betting the costumes were ordered by a cross-dressing male cosplayer. :rolleyes:

Just how tall is Man-Faye for those of you that have seen him in the flesh, as it were?

Graham

Maybe it the large beast of a woman from the first "Deuce Bigalow, Male Gigolo" movie. :lol:

The funny thing is that website mentions the dresses were made for a 6' 3" client with size 15 feet!  :blink:

But they don't mention if the client was male or female.  :lol:

Now I don't know about you all, but I know exactly zero women who are that tall or have such large feet.

I'm betting the costumes were ordered by a cross-dressing male cosplayer.  :rolleyes:

Just how tall is Man-Faye for those of you that have seen him in the flesh, as it were?

Graham

348553[/snapback]

I'm wondering if it's actually a member of this board. :D

Come on guys own up, who is it?

Out of the dozen or so MWers I've had the pleasure to meet in person, the only one closest to that size would be..............................

Shawn! :o

Mwahahahahahahahaha :p

Nah, more likely it's one of them Row-Boat-Tekkies from that other site. B))

Graham

I'm wondering if it's actually a member of this board.  :D

Come on guys own up, who is it?

Out of the dozen or so MWers I've had the pleasure to meet in person, the only one closest to that size would be..............................

Shawn!  :o

Mwahahahahahahahaha  :p

Nah, more likely it's one of them Row-Boat-Tekkies from that other site.  B))

Graham

348558[/snapback]

Do a member search for someone named Manmay... :lol:

6'3" is massive for a Lynn Minmey figure -cosplayer. She's just like 5'3" I read somewhere, so a 6'3" would be more appropriate for someone like...Focker!

Maybe she spent too much time in space and the lack of gravity caused an unusual stretching of the human torso. =o

Guest Bromgrev

Waitaminnit ...

"We had to enlist the help of a cobbler, to fabricate our size-15 pumps."

"We had to enlist the help of a cobbler, to fabricate our size-15 pumps."

"We had to enlist the help of a cobbler, to fabricate our size-15 open-toe shoes."

They're all size 15!? Is this some kind of a one-size-fits-all deal?

Nope, I think it just means it was one person that ordered all three costumes.

I really hope it is not a guy dressing up in them. The phrase 'one sick puppy' springs to mind.

I know I wouldn't like to run into a 6'3" Minmay cosplayer with size 15 feet in a dark alley at night. Definitely would not like to wake up next to one in the morning either.

Graham

Nope, I think it just means it was one person that ordered all three costumes.

I really hope it is not a guy dressing up in them. The phrase 'one sick puppy' springs to mind.

I know I wouldn't like to run into a 6'3" Minmay cosplayer with size 15 feet in a dark alley at night. Definitely would not like to wake up next to one in the morning either.

Graham

348818[/snapback]

I would be completely shocked if those costumes were not made for a guy. Sleep tight :)

Actually, I can personally say I know someone (female) aproximately that size... she's actually around 6'5" I think.. dunno the shoe size, but I do know she custom ordered a pair of pants with a 40" inseam. >___<

Doesn't look anything like Minmay though, and I don't think she's into anime at all, so it's not her.

Edited by Chronocidal

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Since the costumer's website hasn't been updated since 2001 there's been 4 years of con pics to scan through if s/he did in fact wear it in public. The world may never know...

I personally know one lady that tall, btw, most attendants of kingdom-level events in Meridies would have seen her too. Don't know if she's into anime, but medieval yes.