1. 1. Favorite South Park Character

• Kyle Broflovski
    • Stan Marsh
    • Eric Cartman
    • Kenny McCormick

All right, new trivia question:

How did Ned lose his right arm?

348809[/snapback]

Hand grenade in Vietnam. Of course, he speaks with that voice synthisizer because of all those cigarettes he was smoking in 'Nam. :)

Next trivia question:

In "Fun With Veal," what did Kyle have to do to get Cartman to help him, Stan and Butters save the young calves from being slaughtered? What happened when Kyle agreed to Cartman's condition?

351274[/snapback]

Cartman says if Kyle "kisses his black ass" that he will help them. Kyle moves in to kiss Cartman's ass and Cartman... um... "breaks wind" on Kyle's face. :ph34r:

Is the version of "Come Sail Away" sung by Cartman actually from an episode, or was it just a fan-made song?

I know that is from the "Cartman's mom is STILL a dirty whore" episode when Cartman tells the others that if he hears the first line of the song he has to sing all of it. Someone told me that they put a "real" version of it on a Southpark Soundtrack CD back in '99 but I have never seen or heard it outside of the show.

I know that is from the "Cartman's mom is STILL a dirty whore" episode when Cartman tells the others that if he hears the first line of the song he has to sing all of it. Someone told me that they put a "real" version of it on a Southpark Soundtrack CD back in '99 but I have never seen or heard it outside of the show.

351387[/snapback]

I actually own that album. Chef's Aid, the Explicit Version, from the episode of the same name ("This is Chewbacca. He's a wookie"). I think it was track 5, haven't listened to it for a while.

Is the version of "Come Sail Away" sung by Cartman actually from an episode, or was it just a fan-made song?

351387[/snapback]

It's a pretty hilarious rendition, but it doesn't compare to him and the U.S. Congress singing "Heat of the Moment" on the episode "Kenny Dies," though. :lol:

towely :lol::rolleyes:

cough cough... wanna get high?

sooooo many great episodes. Just when I think they pushed the envelope as far as they can... they push it farther.

name the episode...

"all hail the queen spider"

"it's robert smith!"

"Told you your mom was on the cover of crack whore magazine"

"initiating smell sequence"

" my precious, my precious"

"Actually I ate chef's chili..."

I have to admit to never having seen a single episode of South Park as AFAIK, it's never been shown here on Hong Kong TV.

Actually, I did get to see a couple of minutes on a friend's DVD once, but the minimalist, i.e. low budget animation style put me off.

Is it worth putting in the effort to watch?

I did enjoy Team America, which I understand is by the same creators.

Graham

"it's robert smith!"

352156[/snapback]

"Mecha-Streisand"

"Told you your mom was on the cover of crack whore magazine"

"Pinkeye"

" my precious, my precious"

"The Return of the Lord of the Rings to the Two Towers"

"Actually I ate chef's chili..."

"Scott Tenorman Must Die"

Where exactly is the "heart of Walmart?"

"Something Wall-Mart This Way Comes"

Howdy Ho! Of all the South Park Christmas specials, which is your favorite?

"The Spirit of Christmas" (bootleg pilot)

"Mr. Hankey the Christmas Poo" (season 1)

"Merry Christmas, Charlie Manson" (season 2)

"Mr. Hankey's Christmas Classics" (season 3)

"A Very Crappy Christmas" (season 4)

"Red Sleigh Down" (season 6)

"It's Christmas in Canada" (season 7)

"Woodland Critter Christmas" (season 8)

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone noticed on the past couple of seasons that Kenny's become much less of a main character? Never mind that Trey and Matt have stopped killing him on every episode. These days, he hardly ever appears. And when he does, he doesn't talk and/or is just one of the kids in the background. As a matter of fact, minor characters like Craig and Clyde have more prominent appearances on recent episodes than Kenny.

What's your opinion on Kenny's current, or lack of, role in the series?

Howdy Ho! Of all the South Park Christmas specials, which is your favorite?

"The Spirit of Christmas" (bootleg pilot)

"Mr. Hankey the Christmas Poo" (season 1)

"Merry Christmas, Charlie Manson" (season 2)

"Mr. Hankey's Christmas Classics" (season 3)

"A Very Crappy Christmas" (season 4)

"Red Sleigh Down" (season 6)

"It's Christmas in Canada" (season 7)

"Woodland Critter Christmas" (season 8)

354236[/snapback]

oh... thats a tough one. I'd say it's between "Red Sleigh Down" (season 6) and "Woodland Critter Christmas" (season 8). Jesus with a machine gun or satanic woodland creatures... I can't decide. "of course satan is our master... do you think god would have sex with a porcupine?!?" :lol::lol::lol:

and graham asks if it's worth watching these... :blink:

damnit graham... pm me your addy and I'll send you some early dvd's. Depending on how long you have been away from the f'ed up states of A some of the humor might be lost on you... but I doubt it.

britiny spears vs mr slave whore off!!!!!!

lemmywinks :lol::lol::lol:

In "Fat Camp," how does Kenny die?

358106[/snapback]

He doesn't. Cartman's double, "Other Cartman" as I call him, dies in Ms. Crabtree's uterus from being crushed in after the boys expose who he really is. I gotta say it sucks to those manatees. Ouch! :ph34r: