Worst actors of ALL TIME

Agent ONE

• 1 month later...
I'm not too familiar with Jennifer Garner's work, but Elektra was just sooooo bad that it wasn't good :lol: Even B-Movies can be good in a twisted way, but Elektra was Theatrical Homicide.

You said it!

I walked out on Elektra. Hadn't done that in a while.

Daredevil would've been way better if she wasn't included.

No it wouldn't have. That movie was doomed from the beginning. The story sucked and that costume was Blue Oyster gay. I think Garner has a weird look but she's not a bad actress. She was good in Kingdom and Juno. I think they could have used someone that look less like a man in Alias though. But Daredevil was bad because the director was bad. I can't believe they went on to give him Ghostrider.

Off the top of my head.

Charlton Heston

Steven Seaglawl

Lorenzo Lamas

And another +1 to Radd's post about actors being who they are. It's what sells.

Samuel Jackson, while a great and versatile actor, got typecast after he did some yellin'. It happens with all good actors one some point or another.

No it wouldn't have. That movie was doomed from the beginning. The story sucked and that costume was Blue Oyster gay. I think Garner has a weird look but she's not a bad actress. She was good in Kingdom and Juno. I think they could have used someone that look less like a man in Alias though. But Daredevil was bad because the director was bad. I can't believe they went on to give him Ghostrider.

It wasn't that bad because it was original for me, i didn't know much about the daredevil character.

Of course the movie wasn't up to scratch, but i do believe she made it worse. And now i know why Ghostrider sucks hahah.

Poor Ghostrider, the CG effects team were the only shinning light. Shoot that director.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Sad, i was going to go watch Indi 4, but dodged doing so with all the crap reviews it got and rather waste the cinema money on watching IronMan again for the 2nd time (which is by far the coolest movie i seen in ages).

Lucas again?

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

time for me to chime in on this one....

alexis bledel - easy on the eyes, super cute, but can't act worth a damn. not that shes big time but shes stuck in gilmore ho's mode and can't get out of it. maybe its her soft spoken nature or her monotone voice?

samuel l. jackson aka the black mans john wayne - sure we all love him, hes been in some good films, but hes the same character in every movie and uses the same facial expressions.

scarlett johanssen - super hot but not very convincing in any of the movie shes been in. i find it odd that no one in the world cared for her early in her career, then luckly she got lost and translation(panty scenes are bonerific!) and became an sought after actress. she had me pitchin a tent back then but has since left me limp in everyone of her other movies.

angelina jolie - she needs to lose the stupid look/pose she does in every movie. the only movie she was good in was GIA and thats cause she got all naked.