Worst actors of ALL TIME

Agent ONE

Any Musician gone actor (Usher, 50 Cent, R.Kelly, etc.) needs to stick with music, and never ever go near a movie set; with the exception of some of the hot female musicians because you're really not watching the movie for acting anyway.

343289[/snapback]

Usher has been in a movie?

343339[/snapback]

Other than the ones listed, he's also starring in another movie coming out this year. I can't remember it's name because i didn't care, all i know is he's one of the main characters and that's enough for me to purposely forget it exists.

Part of the reason I didn't start a BEST actor thread, is MWers seem to be fanboys who thrive on hating things, there isn't much praise around here.

Ah, but using that reasoning, this thread could have been both.

Example: Q.) Who is the worst actor of all time? A.) Everyone but Arnold sucks. Movies without are the downfall of civilization, and everyone who isn't Arnold is repeatedly raping my childhood.

See?

just find it kind of odd that they are using the director of a mediocre movie (Which I did like) to film a remake of another mediocre movie (Which I did not like).

Okay, Ring 2, maybe mediocre (although I really liked it). Dark Water (the original), sure. The Ring Two, definately. And Chaos downright sucked. But Ring was definately NOT mediocre.

Perhaps it would be better to say that Nakata is a mediocre director who got lucky with Ring?

Any Musician gone actor (Usher, 50 Cent, R.Kelly, etc.) needs to stick with music, and never ever go near a movie set; with the exception of some of the hot female musicians because you're really not watching the movie for acting anyway.

343289[/snapback]

Usher has been in a movie?

343339[/snapback]

Other than the ones listed, he's also starring in another movie coming out this year. I can't remember it's name because i didn't care, all i know is he's one of the main characters and that's enough for me to purposely forget it exists.

343363[/snapback]

Usher also had a role in a cheap TV twighlight zone type show. I forgot what it was. He played a cop or something. Usher did nothing in The Faculty. He was just some generic background black student. Funny how John Stewart is in the movie as some generic teacher before he actually became popular as well. All the stars of the Faculty became nobodies, and some of the background characters became two of the most popular and important, influential icons in today's media.

Edited by ComicKaze

anybody fat, anybody ugly, anybody stupid... the combination of the three is always bad! John candy was great... whoever played tommy boy deserved to die!

anybody from SNL after the 70's... joe dirt, norm, waynes world, etc... all of them should be shot

david caridine?

stalone?

conan in any role but conan?!?!?

ronald friggin reagan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

elvis which has been said

any of the disney bratts... spears, russle, funichello, etc

who played swamp thing?

who played the toxic avenger?

anybody who's ever been in a spelling production, especially his kid!

stephen king... got to write a script just to get a cameo!

pee-wee friggin herman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

heck... I'll go for the big bang... everybody sucks ass except charlie chaplin! and british actors who were in monty :blink:

Edited by kanata67

Oh yeah, Josh Hartnett, he's terrible. He's supposed to be the next big star? He seems to imitate Keanu Reeves, like that's a good thing?

I do believe Hollywood Homicide is one of the very worst films I've ever seen. I think with that film, Harrison Ford's dignity officailly died. Ever since Harrison Ford started wearing an earing, he lost all sense of reason. And he acts embarressed at people identifying him with Han Solo or Indiana Jones???

343246[/snapback]

Totally agree with you on Harrison Ford. He has squandered all the good will from his most loved roles in recent years. Since Callista Flockhart and the ear ring, he's a total embarrassment. So much for aging gracefully. But I think he may be coming to realize this as he's more willing to talk about his Star Wars and Indiana Jones roles now. Hopefully he will finally do IJ4 before he gets too old.

ronald friggin reagan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

343541[/snapback]

And with those two, I shall eat your soul.

343541[/snapback]

And with those two, I shall eat your soul.

343642[/snapback]

CROM smiles upon thee and his forge warms your spirit.

Billy Zane. Go rent The Phantom at your own risk.

343730[/snapback]

Damn, man you beat me to it today. Stupid Titanic was on TV earlier and when I saw Zane onscreen all I could think about for whatever reason was how horrible he was as The Phantom.

Jerry Seinfeld, I forgot to mention this fool, he's one of the lamest actors ever! the entire cast of Seinfeld is actually crappy but that fruit cake Jerry is the worst of the lot. And while I'm at it the entire crapfest cast of "Party of five", I can forgive J. Love Hewit only 'cause she's so hot, but the rest can be executed. Honorable mention to the turd cast of Friends and whoever had something to do with that series.

Edited by macplus

• 2 years later...
Billy Zane. Go rent The Phantom at your own risk.

I cannot believe that it took soooo long to mention this loser. Easily one of the worst actors ever. No acting ability, no charisma and he just stuffs up movies that he appears in.

Taksraven

Wow um wow, i wonder if i could use that line......anyways worst actor ever well i have a new one. After watching some of his more recent movies like Awake and Jumper i nominate Hayden Christansen. I thought the Star Wars prequels was just because of bad directing but no he just sucks.

I'm surprised no one here's mentioned Paris Hilton. But then again, who in here watched the House of Wax remake. I sure didn't.

I actually bought the original on dvd for like 5 bucks, lol Price is pretty cool lol. First time i heard his name was in Simpsons.

"Be quiet Jody!" XD

Jeniffer Garner comes to mind, i have only seen Daredevil, and only part of Electra, she is a sh^t hopeless actor. She ruined that movie. (daredevil i mean) ugly as hell too.

I think Garner's okay in other tings she's done like Alias and 13 going on 30... i also like the way she looks but yeah as Electra not so much.