Worst actors of ALL TIME

Agent ONE

There are some actors, who just bafel me as to how they get any work at all... I mean it am just fukin blown away I see Kevin Costner on screen. I get a more believable expression out of the stupid traffic reporter in the morning. Nick Cage is like this for me also, especially when they have him fake an accent. Anyone ever see Captin Correli's Mandolin? He faked an itialian accent like the pizza guy on the Simpsons. So add em in guys, who sucks?

Al Pacino after Godfather 2. He just shouts his line, now. I can't stand him and Nick Cage anymore.

Worst new actor is Orlando Bloom... good as the stoic elf, but his acting is just wooden in everything else.

Another one I can't stand is Tommy Lee Jones.

Al Pacino after Godfather 2.  He just shouts his line, now.  I can't stand him and Nick Cage anymore.

Worst new actor is Orlando Bloom... good as the stoic elf, but his acting is just wooden in everything else.

Another one I can't stand is Tommy Lee Jones.

342217[/snapback]

Al does shout his lines, but it works in some movies... Orlando is a chump, but as far as totally worthless new actors, I think Collin Farrel is mucho worse.

Worst Actors of all time

10. William Shatner

9. Alec Baldwin

8. Michael Keaton

7. Ben Affleck

6. Orlando Bloom

5. David Hasselhoff

4. Johnny Knoxville

3. Seann William Scott

2. Ashton Kutcher

1. The Rock

Worst Actresses of all time

10. Pamela Anderson

9. Paris Hilton (does she count?) otherwise Anna Nicole Smith

8. Tawny Kitaen

7. Madonna

6. Winona Ryder

5. Lisa Bonet

4. Jessica Simpson

3. Kirsten Dunst

2. Lindsey Lohan

1. Rosie O' Donnell

Edited by phoenix01

Leonardo DiCaprio, hands down. Somebody call this guy and remind him he SUCKS. I mean really--he plays a mentally challenged kid in What's Eating Gilbert Grape and gets nominated for an Acadamy Award? WTF? Why do actors get accolades and awards for playing what has to be the easiest human behaviors to act out? How much skill does it really take for a person to drool, giggle and pitch hissie fits like someone who doesn't comprehend things in front of a camera?

I think Paul Walker is particularly lifeless. Ben Affleck has never been convincing in any role whatsoever. And need I mention Keanu Reeves?

342226[/snapback]

Dude, like dude... I know kung-fu.

Okay, I think this thread is more appropriately titled "Worst Actors that actually still get top-tier jobs". The actual worst actors of all time are usually on TNT on any given Saturday afternoon.

Ben Affleck has never been convincing in any role whatsoever.

For what it's worth, I found Ben Affleck pretty watchable and decent in Chasing Amy. He pulled off the goofy comic dork well enough, but then again he had Jason Lee backing him up. After that it's pretty downhill, although he's still occasionally and marginally entertaining.

Ben Affleck has never been convincing in any role whatsoever.

For what it's worth, I found Ben Affleck pretty watchable and decent in Chasing Amy. He pulled off the goofy comic dork well enough, but then again he had Jason Lee backing him up. After that it's pretty downhill, although he's still occasionally and marginally entertaining.

342239[/snapback]

Yes Chasing Amy was perfect with him, he plays a good regular guy, I think the problem is when they try to make him awesome.

Speaking of Jason Lee. I find his acting pretty terrible, and yet it's almost a Shatner or Walken-esque sorta strangeness that actually makes me like him and want to watch more. So, while he's not believable, he's enjoyable and I like him as an actor. How odd is that?

BTW, I don't consider Shatner a terrible actor. I would have liked to see how well most television actors would have done back in that era when they were handed those Star Trek scripts.

H

Speaking of Jason Lee.  I find his acting pretty terrible, and yet it's almost a Shatner or Walken-esque sorta strangeness that actually makes me like him and want to watch more.  So, while he's not believable, he's enjoyable and I like him as an actor.  How odd is that?

BTW, I don't consider Shatner a terrible actor.  I would have liked to see how well most television actors would have done back in that era when they were handed those Star Trek scripts.

H

342247[/snapback]

Jason Lee rules!

What's a nubian?

Speaking of Jason Lee.  I find his acting pretty terrible, and yet it's almost a Shatner or Walken-esque sorta strangeness that actually makes me like him and want to watch more.  So, while he's not believable, he's enjoyable and I like him as an actor.  How odd is that?

BTW, I don't consider Shatner a terrible actor.  I would have liked to see how well most television actors would have done back in that era when they were handed those Star Trek scripts.

H

342247[/snapback]

What's a nubian?

342255[/snapback]

a black person originating from the african continent

Yes Chasing Amy was perfect with him, he plays a good regular guy, I think the problem is when they try to make him awesome.

Yeah, that's exactly it. He plays a pretty good conflicted, insecure normal guy with a dash of wit. But he just gets super-man roles now. Speaking of which, I'm suprised he hasn't been offered Superman already.

Speaking of Jason Lee. I find his acting pretty terrible, and yet it's almost a Shatner or Walken-esque sorta strangeness that actually makes me like him and want to watch more. So, while he's not believable, he's enjoyable and I like him as an actor. How odd is that?

Hah, exactly. He's fun, but he's one of those actors that are fun to watch more out of their personality and delivery than out of the genuineness of their portrayal. Aside from Banky, you never quite get the impression that Lee believes that he's actually that character, but that doesn't stop you from chuckling along to his acting. He's no Edward Norton though.

What's a nubian?
a black person originating from the african continent

Actually the proper answer to that is, "Back Rage!!! Black Rage!!!"

Edited by Sundown

Don't forget Katie Holmes (she was almost totally overshadowed by all the other teriffic actors in Batman Begins). I'm also going to have to say that Paul Walker gets my vote for worst actor. Then again, Ice Cube in XXX 2 was pretty... It was just amazing that they ever made the damn thing at all.

Wow...all this talk about worst actors, and I'm surprised no one mentioned Jean-Claude Van Damme. You know there's a reason why he's stuck to direct-to-video flicks.

Other dishonorable mentions:

1. Casper Van Dien (Rico in Starship Troopers)

2. Jake Busey (Gary Busey's no-talent son)

3. Bill Goldberg (Consider yourself lucky if you missed Santa's Slay)

4. Neil Patrick Harris (You don't want to know what he did)

5. Bob Saget (Need I say more?)

Paris Hilton is the actress/woman in general I despise the most. I mean despise. Next on the list is Pamela Anderson.

My most hated actor is Leonardo DiCaprio. 2nd is David Caruso. I almost hate him more.

Wow...all this talk about worst actors, and I'm surprised no one mentioned Jean-Claude Van Damme. You know there's a reason why he's stuck to direct-to-video flicks.

342308[/snapback]

Is it bad that I'm watching (and liking) How I Met Your Mother - a show with NPH and Bob Saget? Course we don't actually see Saget, just hear his voice, so it's bearable, and NPH is great as that really annoying friend you have, but can't help hanging around him anyway...

ANY actor/actress on the Lifetime network, Im putting a parental lock on it. Its not allowed on when Im in the house

342288[/snapback]

Oh dear GOD! I can't stand that fuggin' channel! That constitutes about 75% of the selection my wife watches. I almost quit dating her over that..... :p

342308[/snapback]

LOL! I saw about 5-6 minutes of Santa's Slay--was all I could stand. That's one of those movies that's so bad, everybody in the production crew has to know it. "...and they just! didn't! care!"

I wonder is that another one of those "Christmas" movies that was shot somewhere in the middle of August? For another horrible example, I recommend "Jack Frost" [not the one with Michael Keaton]. One of the all-time worst B-movies ever. And would you believe they made a sequel?! It's even worse. I think they did this intentionally.