World Hobby Festival - Kobe, Japan

robokochan

Just wanted tolet everyone know that I will be attending the World Hobby Festival that is held in Kobe next week. It is a very large event, but not as famous as Wonder Festival. The good thing about this event is that it allows smaller dealers who are not able to attend WF to present thier wares. I have attended a few in the past and I must say that you can really find iteresting items at reasonable prices.

I plan on doing a report on this event when I get back and hopefully I will have lots of Macross goodies to show.

I am unsure if the big boys will be there (Yamato, Bandai, Ect), but they should be.

More to come later after the event. By the way it will be next Sunday Japan time. B))

Well I just got back from the event. Yes I took alot of pictures but most of them can't be posted on MW due to the nature of them.

My first impression is "It is not what it used to be." It was a smaller scale this year with the major dealers not even coming. Little to no mecha kits. Mostly scale resin figures.

There was absolutely (95%) no Macross. :angry: But I did manage to pick up a few interesting items. :)

Once I clean up the pics I will be posting them. Oh yeah...the cosplay girls. The 5 that were there..... taking pictures of themselves..... :o (No one else was interested) should have just stayed at home.... :(

Rob