My first CG fan art in over 15 years!

Save

...um....

...why is this here?

It has absolutely nothing to do with macross fan works.

338964[/snapback]

:huh: UHHHHH last I checked this is was the Fan Works, Local Gatherings and Homepages forums for such things as "Macross fan art, cg, wallpapers, themes, etc".

You never saw Petite Cola cans and mobile vending machines in the OG Macross series? It's a theme art piece using the Petite design as a new type of product similar to Pocky. So just like so many other of the fan art this is the same, only I went outside the realm of Macross mecha, and characters.

Edited by SaveRobotech

...um....

...why is this here?

It has absolutely nothing to do with macross fan works.

338964[/snapback]

:huh: UHHHHH last I checked this is was the Fan Works, Local Gatherings and Homepages forums for such things as "Macross fan art, cg, wallpapers, themes, etc".

You never saw Petite Cola cans and mobile vending machines in the OG Macross series? It's a theme art piece using the Petite design as a new type of product similar to Pocky. So just like so many other of the fan art this is the same, only I went outside the realm of Macross mecha, and characters.

339020[/snapback]

I got it dude I thought it was clever.

(was not thrown off by user name, must not lynch user for his name, must not.... I am strong... urggggg...HG sucks...Rowboattech sucks....must kill user!...) add much sarcasim to the peran's. I'm more likely to lynch you for liking macross 7 then liking Robotech!