1/55's revisited

kanata67

12 hours ago, jvmacross said:

Ultra Rare!!!!!!!  Released during 3 days at the end of the 1985 final production run......came with incorrect Armor, Valk, and box...some claim that a few actually also came with incorrect instructions and decals....get it now!!!!

https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/h1078653735

:rolleyes:

Thanks for heads up and lead. It’s so cheap. I’m on it.

😜

On 1/12/2023 at 9:08 PM, nightmareB4macross said:

Holy crap, that’s way up there!

I bought a set exactly like this from I believe  Pony Toy Go Round in the late 80s.  It was either them or the Robot Store that used to advertise in the Comico Robotech comics (and also sold the Joons 1/55 Space Fighter knock offs).  They had a whole stock of Elintseekers but did not mention they came with the Jetfire armor.

So this really did happen .

Edited by glane21

Produced by Savie Toys in Macau, France. The toy was released in 1987. The mold was a retool with extensive bulking of the VF-1S from Takatoku. On the box a prototype is shown having many parts and stickers from said 1S.image.jpeg.1365727544a0becd75a50e247f1024a9.jpeg

Sticker on the legs say UNSPACY and the circular thruster decals are the same type. The manufactured versions of the Hergoss have circles with lightning bolts instead. And the leg stickers say HS ESPACE.

There are two boxes released and each has a respective version. We can refer to each as “027 Valkyrie” which has blue paint apps and the other “Walkyrie” with blue paint apps that carry a darker and purplish tone.

A catalog exists showing all the Savie Toys released for 1987, promoting a finished sample.

image.png.29a96f1956b5e16b57de123ba31cda6f.pngimage.png.12871315d63010eecad0f976cec445cf.png

Edited by nightmareB4macross

1 hour ago, jvmacross said:

Anything Macross-related can be found on MacrossWorld.....just don't search for it within MacrossWorld...Google it instead...."MacrossWorld Devastator KO"  lol

You were not joking...well at least I had fun poking around the old way...brute force
image.png.3c23d30e658243fae8518e9b1f080243.png