CMS Series 4

1 VF-1 2NV

Ok. With the release of the 3rd series behind us, which characters do all of you want to see in the next series?

Also, what should the chase be in the next series?

For me, I'd like to see the bridge crew, claudia, gloval, and the rest of the bridge bunnies. And I definitely want the sdf macross flight suits, max, roy, kakizaki, milia, etc...

As for the chase, maybe a cut away of the sdf-1 or dyrl macross :rolleyes: . Or maybe kakizaki, or even maybe an enemy character like kamjin or a lady figure like silva :D .

What do you guys and gals think????????

Myung or Lucy could be a chase, or heaven forbid, Yang or Johnson.

If you just see a cube in the silhohette of the figure, you know that it is Sharon.

Edited by kensei

How about some love for the TV figures ? Hikaru, Max & Millia in TV flight suit anyone?

Maybe we'll see Claudia, Global, Guld, Myung, Sharon Apple, other bridge bunnies and even Bodolza (since all of em are either from macross plus or DYRL)...or maybe they can do the Miss Jenius'es (all of em :p)

Hope they wont make a chase figure based on any of these characters :

Nutuk (the old man from macross zero)

The flying fish in Macross Zero

The three stooges from TV series

Ok. With the release of the 3rd series behind us, which characters do all of you want to see in the next series?

Also, what should the chase be in the next series?

For me, I'd like to see the bridge crew, claudia, gloval, and the rest of the bridge bunnies. And I definitely want the sdf macross flight suits, max, roy, kakizaki, milia, etc...

As for the chase, maybe a cut away of the sdf-1 or dyrl macross :rolleyes: . Or maybe kakizaki, or even maybe an enemy character like kamjin or a lady figure like silva :D .

What do you guys and gals think????????

337571[/snapback]

I think someone at CM Corporation should have their balls cut off for making DYRL Flightsuit Max a chase figure. Or if it was a woman, may they have heavy painful periods for the rest of their life.

My list of figures I'd like to see:

Suzie Newtlet (VFX2)

Max Uniform(Macross M3)

Miria Uniforl(Macross M3)

Max Flightsuit (Macross M3)

Miria Flightsuit (Macross M3)

Shoji Kawamori (DYRL)

Ah, the inevitable what do you want in the next series question....luckily, I like them so here's my answers:

Guld (need to match Isamu)

Claudia (can't believe Sammy/Shammy got a figure first!)

Shin (M0 got no love this last series)

Veffidas (all the characters in M7 and the flower girl gets a fig?)

Kakizaki (I don't care if they use Roy's body)

Minmay from one of the costumes in that room (obligatory Minmay figure)

The Chase would be naked-ish Sharon with clear hair preferably the long haired version or Gubaba.

The figures seem to skew towards women so I guess other good options would be Sylvie from MII, Milia in M7 flight suit, other bridge bunnies, versions of Sharon, Lucy....

Guld

Global

Kakizaki  - It would be cool to see them finally show Kakizaki just a little love.  Big guys need it too y'know.

Claudia

Shin

Gamlin

Sivil - Would be cool, but undoubtedly, they would put her in an impossible pose, like the Ishtar fig.

Chase Gubaba.... :lol:

337575[/snapback]

Hell, Mechamaniac's list is good. Only thing I'd change is drop Sivil for a Chinese dress Minmei. I know, I know... another Minmei? But this is the last one, honest. :)

Myung. She's the only main female character missing from all the different Macross series.

DYRL has Minmay and Misa.

II has Ishtar.

7 has Mylene.

Zero has Mao and stick-up-her-butt-psychopath.

We're missing Myung from M+.

no more minmay!  sick of that whiney b****.

Guld is a must

Myung is a must

bridge bunnies

kakizaki

gloval

I think that's all the ones I care about heheh.

they could do yf-19/21 cockpits...man that'd be sweet.

337657[/snapback]

DIdn't think about it, but hell yeah, the yf19/21 cockpits..

I would want a Hikaru in Blue-uniform and Minmay with the red plaid/tartan beret and skirt, as both seen at the pre-climax of DYRL.

Also a short-haired Ishtar, Guld in uniform and Myung figures.

B))

337640[/snapback]

Never thought of that Minmay version, but it would be cool. One of my favourite HAL works is Minmay in that outfit.

Hikaru from 2012 would also be cool.

As an M+ nut, Sharon Apple, Guld (in flight suit), and Myung are top on my list. A DYRL flight suit Kakizaki is a must (gotta complete the set). Gamlin in his VF-17 flight suit and would be cool too (hmmm... this flight suit thing seems to be a theme for me...)

Edited by Penguin

I like to see these made.

Guld- to go with Isamu

kakizaki - to go with the rest of the pilots

gloval - need a captain

Claudia - to go with misa

Sharon Apple - just to have

Max and Kakizaki half cockpit to finish the set

dang, you guys are already thinking about series 4? At this point, I'd like them to just surprise me. Whatever they put out, I'm buying it no matter what as I already have the first three series complete already. ;):D:p:lol:

Doesn't care, I will take any Macross characters.

But please get rid of the stupid chase figure,

why can't they just package everything as a regular figure to save us money?

Oh.. it would be nice if they put the part 1 minmay doll and part 3 max DYRL as a regular figure.

If would be even better if they sell the figure as a set.

Doesn't care, I will take any Macross characters.

But please get rid of the stupid chase figure,

why can't they just package everything as a regular figure to save us money?

Oh.. it would be nice if they put the part 1 minmay doll and part 3 max DYRL as a regular figure.

If would be even better if they sell the figure as a set.

338074[/snapback]

Come to think of it, I am pretty positive the series 3 box would be sold out or would be a great seller if the max dyrl was a regular figure like hikaru in the first.

1. No more lousy cut-aways

2. Re-release the minmay doll

3. Give us a non chase max in flight suit

4. Gould

5. Mune

6. No more Minmay

7. Claudia

8. A sexy Milla

9. The Sharron Apple girls (not some damn black box.

10. A chase fig of Minmays little cousin doing the pee pee dance while screaming for a soda.

at this point, I really think they are gonna release another cockpit but it'll be max this time. Notice how it was hikaru flight suit in series one, roy in series two and max in series 3. Hikaru was the first cockpit, now it's roy's. So there's a pattern! :D:p:lol:

at this point, I really think they are gonna release another cockpit but it'll be max this time. Notice how it was hikaru flight suit in series one, roy in series two and max in series 3. Hikaru was the first cockpit, now it's roy's. So there's a pattern!  :D  :p  :lol:

338416[/snapback]

What is it with you and patterns, Patt? Cockpits here and Max Chase placement over at Anime Punch. :p

We need MORE Zentran figures!!!

Edited by mechatek