Where in the world are you?

EXO

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Man, I dont know why I never thought of moving the map here before... it shouldnt be in the TV and Movie section.

Anyway, good news... bad news.

First, the bad: The stupid map erased some markers for some people, including my own. I had to re-enter mine.

Good news: You can actually put the marker exactly at the location you want it now. Allowing your stalkers better access to you. I put mine on my exact address then removed the street number. That way you'd have to kill everyone on my street before you get to me... you know who you are... (Hurin). :D

Anyway, to anyone who cares. If you need your old profile removed just let me know. At least we can see all the markers all at once now, cuz it looks so cool populated like that. Now imagine if we can actually see all the members that should be there. <_<

That way you'd have to kill everyone on my street before you get to me... you know who you are... (Hurin). :D

I wouldn't have to stalk you if you'd only loooove meeeee! :(

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I work overseas for the Department of State, which is the main reason I can no longer attend the marvelous Macross Cons. I served my Argentinian style pasta at the very first Macross Con that Jerry hosted, you can find me in the pics (Asian wearing ponytail).

The things I give up to serve my country!

2003 to 2005 in Cairo, Egypt; 2005 to 2007 in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.

Last week just relocated to Brussels, Belgium.

Edited by John Focker

I be in Chile South America

in the city of Calama near to san pedro de atacama and Chiu-chiu beautiful places

Hola, po - wasshhooOooOoo!!! Como tai po perro? Toda mi familia son de Chile, pero yo soy nacido y creido en Australia! Bienvenidos!

Added

State: Mexico

City: Naucalpan

Naucalpan de Juárez. Edo Mex.

Mexico

Bienvenidos hermanos latinos!

-------

I'm from (recently... well 1 year next month...) Bris-vegas baby!

...AKA Brisbane, Australia to all u non Aussies!

:lol: