Where in the world are you?

EXO

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Kissimmee, Florida. Just a short drive from Walt Disney World.

Heh...when I was 14 I went to Florida for my first time and as soon as me and my buddy got off the plane his G-Pa said "hey boys!!! You wanna go to Hooters for dinner?" Needless to say we went to the one right there in Kissimmee and I still have the tank top that all the girlies signed :lol: What a GREAT trip.

Heh...when I was 14 I went to Florida for my first time and as soon as me and my buddy got off the plane his G-Pa said "hey boys!!! You wanna go to Hooters for dinner?" Needless to say we went to the one right there in Kissimmee and I still have the tank top that all the girlies signed :lol: What a GREAT trip.

If it was the one on Vine Street (U.S. Highway 192), then I have some bad news. They closed it down. :(

If it was the one on Vine Street (U.S. Highway 192), then I have some bad news. They closed it down. :(

WHAT!?!? :angry::angry::angry:

NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

:ph34r:

• 2 weeks later...

Not a big fan of maps in general - "the map is not the territory" and all that. So I haven't put myself down on the map. But for the record I am located in Central Scotland (in the good old United Kingdom).

Now that I have said that I have a certain nagging suspicion I am the only MWorlder in Scotland.......

In which case - "Hi from one of the frontier worlds....." :-)

Karl

Not a big fan of maps in general - "the map is not the territory" and all that. So I haven't put myself down on the map. But for the record I am located in Central Scotland (in the good old United Kingdom).

Now that I have said that I have a certain nagging suspicion I am the only MWorlder in Scotland.......

Karl

I WISH I was from Scotland. But only my heritage is. :( One day I will visit there. I bet it's BEAUTIFUL everyday.

Karl

SCOTLAND!!!!!, I'm from Scotland too, your not alone, I thought I was the only one also for a time. I believe we've met before somewhere in the forum. Where you told me you're from Falkirk?

Edited by kung flu

I bet it's BEAUTIFUL everyday.

Beautiful?, aye if you like very wet, windy and cold places. Its not always as its shown in the movies especailly if you visit the central belt where theres no fine scenery. If your in the cities be prepared to put up with drunks, NEDS and the odd racist remark (if your not white) almost everyday, especailly at night.

Edited by kung flu

Beautiful?, aye if you like very wet, windy and cold places. Its not always as its shown in the movies especailly if you visit the central belt where theres no fine scenery. If your in the cities be prepared to put up with drunks, NEDS and the odd racist remark (if your not white) almost everyday, especailly at night.

Yeah....that is EXACTLY what I am in to :D

Not really....but I am sure I would love it anyways.

• 2 months later...
You aren't the only one-- I'm in Louisville KY. ^_^

And let me tell you, this city has a disturbing lack of any type of anime-themed stores.

Wow cool! :) Well there is maybe one good comic store here that has anime figures and such in Lexington but that's about it. :p