Metal Gear and Metal Gear Solid 1 and 2

Macross_Fanboy

I don't know if this has been posted before, but, who'd think it'd be great if Metal Gear and Metal Gear Solid 1 and 2 were turned into an OVA series? In Japanese and English dubs, I think it'd work, I love the games, they have all of the elements that a live action movie has. And it'd be easy too since they can get Cam Clarke, David Hayter and the other voice actors from Metal Gear Solid 1 and 2 to work on the OVAs, something about the "How-to-Play" manga in the MGS2 manual made me like reading it a couple of times over. :blink:

I don't know if this has been posted before, but, who'd think it'd be great if Metal Gear and Metal Gear Solid 1 and 2 were turned into an OVA series? In Japanese and English dubs, I think it'd work, I love the games, they have all of the elements that a live action movie has. And it'd be easy too since they can get Cam Clarke, David Hayter and the other voice actors from Metal Gear Solid 1 and 2 to work on the OVAs, something about the "How-to-Play" manga in the MGS2 manual made me like reading it a couple of times over. :blink:

Can we get the OTHER 3 games done, too?

(Metal Gear, Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake, and Metal Gear: Ghost Babel)

You know, so people can get a COMPLETE story.

Hmm...I don't know. We'd have to get permission from the La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo before we could even consider such a project, and you know how they are about rogue operations....

I just remembered this but, I think an MGS or MG movie is being drawn up. One of my friends mentioned it to me one day when he was telling me about what he thought of Substance for PC. And the La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo seemed like a tongue twister, it was hard for me to say it the first time. :D