MARI IJIMA @ JTAF! 12/17/05

i already have my poster signed my Mari.

Did you put down my my name and Scn? I see Nick and Solscud007. otr is that a different nick.

since so many Mw people are there we should have diner on saturday or somethign all together?

350571[/snapback]

Sorry I don't know everyones real names so I am only posting the MW usernames. If you know someone who is attending, lmk and I will post it. As for the names of Alex, Nick and Danny, I took them from another post earlier in the thread. I just don't know the usernames for those guys. :(

This is the at CON prices:

Single Day (Saturday / Sunday ) $18

Alright. That's not too bad.

Is everyone going on Saturday? I definitely wanna see Mari Iijima perform.

Hopefully I can kick it with you guys.

Double confirmed she'll attend... see her official English site. :)

http://www.marimusic.com/index2.html

She will be promoting her cd as well, so pick one up if you can.

Oh and here are some older pics of her during the production days of Macross. Ah the memories. :D

http://www.marimusic.com/path2.htm

macrosscastcopy.jpeg

Edited by Fortress_Maximus

I don't have official confirmation on this but generally she does sign for free. I don't know when and where she will be doing this. Typically people buy her cd which she will be promoting herself. But I don't foresee her refusing signing other items.

If you have any questions or wish to verify this, you can email them at: jtaf@project760.com , hopefully they will be answered in time. I am sure the staff is swamped making preparations.

Edited by Fortress_Maximus

she is a very nice person. Just try to limit your items to liek 2 at most. Also try to recognize her beyond macross. I know its hard. But she wants people to see her outside of the typecast of anime voice actress. Afterall she hasnt doen that for 20 years. It was jsut a job to her and she has done many other things since then.

Ok, I will be there on Saturday only.

Is it too late to buy the pre-req ticket?  :)

I wish I can join you guys for dinner, but I already have plans for that  :(

351813[/snapback]

oh cmon how often do you get to meet fellow macross worlders? cant your previous engagement be rainchecked? Or heck bring em a long.

Ok, I will be there on Saturday only.

Is it too late to buy the pre-req ticket?  :)

I wish I can join you guys for dinner, but I already have plans for that  :(

351813[/snapback]

Sadly it's too late for the pre-reg tix had to be postmarked by 11/30th. :(

You can do the sameday one, I will do the same. Opening ceremonies is at 11:30am. I recommend getting parked and on the streets of Jtown by 10am and line up to buy tix(s) and get programming info, but that's just moi. :D

Man my gf only put me down for 1 day but I'll pay the extra for the second day. I hope I don't have to wait in line too long :( dude you guys are going to be so tired driving from so cal starting at 7 pm hopefully you'll get off of work sooner Bobe patt

from Rich

Man my gf only put me down for 1 day but I'll pay the extra for the second day.  I hope I don't have to wait in line too long  :(  dude you guys are going to be so tired driving from so cal starting at 7 pm hopefully you'll get off of work sooner Bobe patt 

from Rich

352100[/snapback]

I didnt pre-reg either I just got in at the last moment. I'll wait in line for Tix those who have Pre-reged just go on I'll catch up

I don't think it's going to be possible to cancel the dinner with relatives. Plus they're having the white elephant gift exchange. :ph34r:

Ok, so I'll try to go early on Saturday morning and wait in line for Tix.

Any idea of where you guys going to be hanging around? Or can I give you guys a call so I know where you're going to be at?

Goldenboy: Rich, what time are you going to be there?

I wonder if we can all hang out in the Skywalk inside the Shopping Mall. For some reason, I am craving for TAKOYAKI :lol:

oh cmon how often do you get to meet fellow macross worlders? cant your previous engagement be rainchecked? Or heck bring em a long.

351890[/snapback]

UPDATES!

These are the dealers who will attend JTAF!

YesAnime (www.yesanime.com)

Tao Toys (www.taotoys.biz)

Anime V (www.animev.com)

Broccoli International USA (www.animegamersusa.com)

Animeish (www.animeish.com)

Japanimation.com (www.japanimation.com)

Cartoon Passion (www.cartoonpassion.com)

Digital Discs, LLC (www.animeaudio.com)

J-Rock Connection (www.j-rock.info)

Nikaku Japanese Arts (www.nikaku.com)

Angry Guy Art Studios (www.agartstudios.com)

Queen of Caps (www.queenofcaps.com)

The Dealer's Room is Located at the Japanese Cultural & Community Center of Northern California (JCCCNC), located at 1840 Sutter Street next door to the Best Western Miyako Inn. Trust me it is very close, since Jtown is so small it's just a hop skip and a jump! :p

Operating Hours are from 10:00AM to 6:00PM on Saturday and 10:00AM to 3:00PM on Sunday. Admission into the dealer's room is free to JTAF badgeholders. Non JTAF attendees will be charged a $10 admission fee for access to the Exhibit Hall only.

Remember at-Con Registration Rates are as follows:

Single Day (Saturday / Sunday ) $18

Weekend (Saturday & Sunday) $35

Dealer's Room Only (Single Day) $10

Lines will form earlier, so plan accordingly. :D

Yes it should qualify for the dealer's room, at least that is my understanding based on reading the site. Feel free to review it as the site is updated regularly. And remember if you have any specific questions, email them directly to the staff. They are busy but hopefully they will respond to you in a timely manner. Thank you. :)

goldenboy_forever, so are you the contact person now instead of Otaku_Smeghead or Solscud007? Lmk I only plan on contacting one of them since I don't have a phone, will borrow tomorrow. Pm me details. Thanks!

Btw, are you guys still attending?

rnurmin

yellowlightman

duckie81

Baldrick

GDomino

Mercurial Morpheus

IF SO, POST! Thanks! :)