Interest thread for VF-1 Valkyrie Booster

Grayson72

Well guys, Starship modeller has agreed to buy 25 kits from me which means that will guarantee the initial production run.

Everyone will need to place a pre-order with them through their site now and will be given a pre-order discount.

Due to production costs the original target price of $85 will probably not hold. Stay tuned to see what the new price and the discount will be. Not to worry though it won't be outragious.

• 3 weeks later...

Any link where to preorder this thing on the SSM website? I´m not (yet) a member there but I searched the discussion board, news, SSM shop etc. and couldn´t find anything about the booster. Am I too late ? :unsure:

Just a quick update, the masters are at the casters and the decals are on their way to my house so this is still so on!

342333[/snapback]

C'mon! I know you said initially that decals were only for the new run, but is this still the case? I have been patient for an answer, and it doesn't take much to tap in a few words that say"

"Go away freako we said decals are for the new run only."

or

"Oh all right we'll make a few extra sets if you just have to have them!"

Cheers,

Berttt

Go away freako!!... 

oh, you were talking to Grayson... nevermind...  :unsure:

;)

343150[/snapback]

LOL, oh and go away freako (just kidding), Decals may be a future project, I've got enough to focus on right now getting these models done.

Edited by Grayson72

Any link where to  preorder this thing on the SSM website? I´m not (yet) a member there but I searched the discussion board, news, SSM shop etc. and couldn´t find anything about the booster. Am I too late ?  :unsure:

342175[/snapback]

1-0 tends to never put something in the store unless he has it in hand. This reduces the "I ordered Blank from you two weeks ago and it hasn't shipped yet!" emails. When he gets it it'll be at the SSM store.

As far as the forums go, they get purged if there is no activity after 2 weeks, so I'm guessing it got dumped.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

FYI to all those that are still interested a first batch of 10 boosters will soon be up on the SSM store site.

I'll post again when they're actually available on the site.

I've edited the first post in this thread with updated info.

Thanks

Edited by Grayson72

I'm with Bertt, I got two kits already, and it might be nice not to have to scrounge up decals. Max and Millia donchya know.

Just a quick update, the masters are at the casters and the decals are on their way to my house so this is still so on!

342333[/snapback]

C'mon! I know you said initially that decals were only for the new run, but is this still the case? I have been patient for an answer, and it doesn't take much to tap in a few words that say"

"Go away freako we said decals are for the new run only."

or

"Oh all right we'll make a few extra sets if you just have to have them!"

Cheers,

Berttt

342474[/snapback]

• 3 weeks later...

Naw, 1-0 is going to keep them all to his self. Bastage.

:D

I'm sure they'll sow up in teh store any day know. He's been busy with other matters the last couple of days.

Ok here's the link:

http://www.starshipmodeler.com/cfstore/ind...&Product_ID=622

Five bucks less than the original and comes with full color printed instructions and water slide decals.

Also, the caster figured out a way to cast the engine bells so there wouldn't be a seam running down the side anymore.