GUY DOUBLE TARGET...ANYBODY?

khyronic

Anybody heard of this anime? My friend showed it to me once on vhs but i'm wondering if anybody knows if it is on dvd or not. Any info would be hot...

I've seen both volumes and owned it for like 2 days. Piece of crap. Basically it's a hentai version of James Bond in Outer Space.

LOL! :lol:

I would have never expected to see a thread about this anime on Macrossworld. Man, I remember watching that waaaay back in the 90s and thinking that it was crap except for the breast groping and subsequent laser blast immediately after. :lol:

I would have never thought that anyone would have liked it enough to make a whole thread devoted to it.

LOL!  :lol:

I would have never expected to see a thread about this anime on Macrossworld.  Man, I remember watching that waaaay back in the 90s and thinking that it was crap except for the breast groping and subsequent laser blast immediately after. :lol:

I would have never thought that anyone would have liked it enough to make a whole thread devoted to it.

330725[/snapback]

Yep, an absolute shitfest! I had forgotten all about this anime until just now.

...harsh guys and girls. True, it wasn't the best. But the english dub is quite hilarious(not in the good way). The voice actors sounded drunk(drunk in the good way). I was a typical horndog teen when i first watched it too... so maybe that is a factor. I'm not saying it was a masterpiece but it was not that bad. Mind you, the fact that there is no info about it at all may suggest it's ultimate place in anime lore...

Fine then, how about

Goku: Midnight Eye

Kabuto: Dog Soldier

any of those on dvd anywhere?

...harsh guys and girls.  True, it wasn't the best.  But the english dub is quite hilarious(not in the good way).  The voice actors sounded drunk(drunk in the good way).  I was a typical horndog teen when i first watched it too... so maybe that is a factor.  I'm not saying it was a masterpiece but it was not that bad.  Mind you, the fact that there is no info about it at all may suggest it's ultimate place in anime lore...

Fine then, how about

Goku: Midnight Eye

Kabuto: Dog Soldier

any of those on dvd anywhere?

330762[/snapback]

Man, you really like the classic junk anime of the 90s, don't you? Nothing wrong with that. :)

If anyone has those on DVDs I'd think it would be Central Park Media or whoever owns the rights... I don't think they are popular enough to have been commited to HK bootleg. Why do I have this feeling you're going to ask us about Grappler Baki or Violence Jack next? :lol:

well i was going to ask about Carmegeddon but...

Violence Jack? Never heard of that one and maybe I was better off having not.

I actually like new stuff too, but the ones I want to get aren't finsihed issuing out domestically(Full Metal Alchemist, Inu Yasha and GITS: SAC) so I thought I'd hunt for old school stuff.

"One day I will have every anime on dvd...but then again...one day I will be dead"

Cheers

Heh, I remember this one. Think I might still have it on VHS somewhere. I thought it was pretty funny. The tagline was something like "when he gets turned on, he turns into a 10 foot tall blue monster" or something like that. :lol:

Edited by Uxi

well i was going to ask about Carmegeddon but...

Violence Jack? Never heard of that one and maybe I was better off having not.

330776[/snapback]

Violence Jack was great. I think I remember that the bad guy in the first episode could only power up if he ate his girlfriend... which he did. :o

• 17 years later...