Model Hobby Show - Hasegawa

RTHK

The box art for the VF-0A/s with Ghost looks fantastic, as does the completed mode.

Graham

330547[/snapback]

Yeah, tenjim just rocks, everybody, buy his book!

They should have built it wheels up though, would have looked much better IMO.

I agree but Hasegawa valks doesn't have default landing gear up option, you must customize it to make it with them up so it will be silly to display the model with a not existing option.

The vf-1 doesn't ever have the open canopy option. :(

The stands are nice, I was thinking about a battroid CF next, that will be nice.

I agree but Hasegawa valks doesn't have default landing gear up option, you must customize it to make it with them up so it will be silly to display the model with a not existing option.

330553[/snapback]

I've had all 5 of my Hasegawa kits (YF-19, VF-22, VF-0S, VF-0D & SV-51) built for me wheels up. The guys who built them for me said it was pretty easy to build them that way and didn't take much extra work.

I just think the kits look so much more graceful, elegant and alive when displayed wheels up, especially if using either the Hasegawa Macross stand or the tripod stand that many of us use.

Graham

The box art for the VF-0A/s with Ghost looks fantastic, as does the completed mode. They should have built it wheels up though, would have looked much better IMO.

So are Hasegawa going to be selling those clear plastic batroid mode stands then?

Graham

330547[/snapback]

the vf-0a w/ghost looks sweet. :blink:

Guest Bromgrev
So are Hasegawa going to be selling those clear plastic batroid mode stands then?

Graham

330547[/snapback]

Yes, by the end of this year

330549[/snapback]

Goddamit! More expense! :p

The new generation Valks or the Mac 0 valks are very easy to build gear up. The vf-1's are a bit of a hassel though. The rear Doors that have the red and blue lights are a big pain in the a*s!!!

Chris