Why is Exedore so different

vanpang

Hi all noble valks pilots,

Just finish another TV episode of Macross 7, the episode was showing Exedore coming out of Battle 7 to examine the Protoculture Ruins on Planet Lux. One of scenes was showing Exedore strecthing out his tentacles (not arms ?!) to activate a door at the passageway. My question is Exedore the only zentradi with such limbs or are there other zentradis like him just with tentacles and not arms ?

Regards

Hi all noble valks pilots,

Just finish another TV episode of Macross 7, the episode was showing Exedore coming out of Battle 7 to examine the Protoculture Ruins on Planet Lux. One of scenes was showing Exedore strecthing out his tentacles (not arms ?!) to activate a door at the passageway. My question is Exedore the only zentradi with such limbs or are there other zentradis like him just with tentacles and not arms ?

Regards

I'm not exactly sure but I think some time between the end of the series and Macross 7 he had himself macronized again and "altered" (lack of a better term) to preserve his brain abilities, and the tentacle things came with that.

I haven't seen that part of of M7, but to expand a bit on what has been written, Exedol in M7 follows the character design in Do You Remember Love. In the opening of DYRL, we see him using tentacles to examine objects gathered from micronian debris; later in the movie, I believe Bodolza uses tentacles to manipulate something while he's meeting with Britai and Exedol.