Masterpiece prime

GobotFool

For those of you concerned you won't be able to get one cause it will be a TRU exclusive and there are no TRU's in your area don't worry, Probably the TRU only release is for the US market only. Also if not, you can easily order it over Amazon as amazons toys sale department is TRU.

unless your overseas.. Amazon TRU dont ship international. Been trying for years to get them to send me stuff.....have to send to a US address... stinks......

www.Bigbadtoystore.com has prime as pre order...............

That's quick photoshop is a MILLION times better than what they showed at the recent TransCon (sp?). I guess it'll look better when it's done, I really shouldn't judge a quickly painted n put together sculpt. <_<

post-26-1061674625_thumb.jpg

Masterpice prime will only be a tru exclusive for a FEW MONTHS everyone!!!

It will show upo at your favorite department stores and mass market soon afterwards!!!!!

so dont worry!!

your best bet is to get it during april spring time.

I bet their will be plenty available. They wouldnt put so much engineering into it if they knew it WOULDNT sell well therefore i see it being sold out for a few weeks.

As for the photoshop good job!!! try using a deeper more crimson red and deeper blue. The l;egs are down pretty good.

and also the proto shown was hand painted so as we all know it shall loook better when it is finalzied

Guys, just look at carefully the position of the wheels on Masterpiece Prime as a robot and as a truck, then we can guess the transformation will be a bit different from the 1980 's G1. We'll have to turn its waist at 180 °... :rolleyes:

Guys, just look at carefully the position of the wheels on Masterpiece Prime as a robot and as a truck, then we can guess the transformation will be a bit different from the 1980 's G1. We'll have to turn its waist at 180 °... :rolleyes:

yeah thats been pointed out. What I am more curious about is where all the parts slide in and out on the chest.

This will be the first TF I have purchased since the original G1 run of the toys. It is too good to pass up. IMHO, all the TF's since the original had been crap ( again IMHO ), and I didn't have to worry about getting the money together to grab any up. Now I have to start looking for TF's again. :ph34r::blink:

I wonder what Prime looks like when you watch him from behind : a big hole on the back ? :p:D:lol:

Hi guys :D

Here are the latest news : Masterpice Convoy / Optimus Prime shoul be available for preorder at hlj.com very soon; Hobby and Takara are still negociating quantities and prices... :D

I'm in the same boat with toy addiction... But I love my addiction... Even if the people whom I live with don't.

As soon as I see Optimus up for pre-order, I'm putting one down for me.

I may even try to scratch build a non transforming trailer... Just for looks. Shouldn't be too hard, it's a basic retangular shape...

and check this out!!!! http://www.hlj.com/cgi-perl/hljpage.cgi?TAK08124 All those pics had him so mistransformed!!!!!! now this looks sweet!!!!! and it looks like he is capable in car mode of being a convertable to hard top! heehee, always liked automatic convertible cars, always reminded me of transformers ;) But if you ask me this one should have been tracks not sidswipe :p

Edited by GobotFool

take a look at this

TFconboi01.jpg

its a shot from http://www.rakuten.ne.jp's coverage of the East Japan toy fair. unfortunately prime isn't quite as pretty from the backside, but the big block sticking out from the back looks suspiciously like the radiator grill from the truck mode. i'm guessing then that the transformation of prime's upper torso may involve some rotation/flipping of parts, maybe even akin to the G1 seekers. or maybe not, but its interesting at the least, and now we know where it goes after the transformation. lots of other goodies on display too. lots of mecha godzilla (both the classic and the contemporary), and the bizarre world of panda Z too.

Edited by motley

take a look at this

TFconboi01.jpg

its a shot from http://www.rakuten.ne.jp's coverage of the East Japan toy fair. unfortunately prime isn't quite as pretty from the backside, but the big block sticking out from the back looks suspiciously like the radiator grill from the truck mode. i'm guessing then that the transformation of prime's upper torso may involve some rotation/flipping of parts, maybe even akin to the G1 seekers. or maybe not, but its interesting at the least, and now we know where it goes after the transformation. lots of other goodies on display too. lots of mecha godzilla (both the classic and the contemporary), and the bizarre world of panda Z too.

He looks perfectly fine from the back to me. Aint nothing gonna burst my bubble on this figure! :lol::p

take a look at this

TFconboi01.jpg

Hmmmmmmmm.....if they could only make the backpiece look identical to the TV version that'd be great. IF they can't then it's not a problem for me.....THIS is one Prime that I'm not going to pass on. I also included a small picture for comparison.

post-26-1062395907.jpg

I know this isn't Prime but I found a picture of Alternators Smokescreen packed in a box. B)

Wish there's a thread devoted to Alternators by merging all related threads. <_<

post-26-1062433885.jpg

Also, I have found a set of photos of Alternator Smokescreen, the real Subaru car the toy is modeled after and lastly, a CamGirl to top it off. ;)

The original thread is found here:

http://adctalk.com/viewtopic.php?t=1942401

Can't get the image to post, forcing me to use an attachment. :angry:

Anyways, enjoy the preview. ;)

Edited by Captain of the SDF-1 Macross

that is a great pic, Cap. :o

Ditto. B) I bet that all the TF fanboys like us would want the Smokescreen toy, the car and the girl to bring them home, huh. :lol:

Here's the URL again on more pics, but not much:

http://adctalk.com/viewtopic.php?t=1942401

Hope to see more CamGirls to promote the Alternators line and the 20th Anniv Prime toy. B)