Which xxxxx character are you?

Jolly Rogers

harlan ellison said "if you make people think that they are thinking... they will love you.

If you make them actually think they will burn you at the stake"... actually I said that, but he would support me :rolleyes: .

just call me lazurus

I'm MGREXX.

I have 7 Masters Degrees in Robotechology and am so far above the rest of you that it's hard to breath.

:lol:

right :rolleyes:

326832[/snapback]

You are also a part-time Ninja in a parallel universe.

awww crap... I'm Danguard Ace... that what I get for admitting to owning a couple of Pinky St. figures...  but I swear they're "collectibles"!!!

326802[/snapback]

>EXO< you bastard! You said you didn't have any Pinky St. figures to trade for a Low-Vis! Especially the cutie in the pigtails and schooldress!!!

....um....is this thing on??

I'm MGREXX.

I have 7 Masters Degrees in Robotechology and am so far above the rest of you that it's hard to breath.

326832[/snapback]

326853[/snapback]

Well, Ninjas are totally cool and all.

Edit to add: And Pirates suck.

Edited by Warmaker

I got:

YOU ARE: JsARCLIGHT!

Some people know you, other people don't and the consensus is "who cares?" You either post to complain about things other people like or to defend stupid things you like that everyone else hates... You like cats a tad too much and eat too many salads for a man but you make up for it by owning more guns than a small third world nation. You step into the middle of fights and bore people to tears with your musings on human nature and life in attempts to get them to stop fighting but usually fail. In the end, you are just another face in the crowd.

I'm MGREXX.

326832[/snapback]

326853[/snapback]

Well, Ninjas are totally cool and all.

Edit to add: And Pirates suck.

327013[/snapback]

I seriously doubt he is one of those get pumped kind of ninjas.

I also can't see him flipping out and killing a whole room full of pirates while rocking out on a guitar.

I got:

YOU ARE: JsARCLIGHT!

Some people know you, other people don't and the consensus is "who cares?" You either post to complain about things other people like or to defend stupid things you like that everyone else hates... You like cats a tad too much and eat too many salads for a man but you make up for it by owning more guns than a small third world nation. You step into the middle of fights and bore people to tears with your musings on human nature and life in attempts to get them to stop fighting but usually fail. In the end, you are just another face in the crowd.

327027[/snapback]

No, you just have Hyper ADD with newly acquired toys and DVDs resulting in quick burnout with them.

I Got:

You Are: Shoji Kawamori

Yes you are the giant floating head himself, your background in engineering and creativity as both a writer and designer have lead you to create an underrated yet highly popular sci-fi series. Watch your step however as liscencing issues may force many of your fans underground. Beware the evils of Carl Macek and Tommy Yune, for they will pervert your creation if given the chance and make it difficult for fans to buy merchendise.

Edited by Knight26

No, you just have Hyper ADD with newly acquired toys and DVDs resulting in quick burnout with them.

327175[/snapback]

Hey now, that's a chemical imbalance and I'm on medication for it now... sometimes... my pills are at home. :ph34r:

327207[/snapback]

HyperADD powers ACTIVATE!