VF-0A/S with Ghost

yui1107

Ditto!

Ido, I believe this kit can be built as either an A or S model.

Chris

325887[/snapback]

I know it gives the A/S option, I just desire to build a vf-0s with ghost that's all.

Think about the WM cheng VF-0s with full armament, OMG! OMG!

I like the low viz scheme they used in that pic.  That prolly the way I'll do mine.

325738[/snapback]

I think its supposed to be Shin's vf-0a as it have the "311" number, instead of go for a very dirty white they did a light gray directly I suppose. That's lazy.

Edited by Ido

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the pics Graham!!!

Looking good, although I'm not a fan of the ghost.

The grey scheme of the Zero is great. I hope Yamato's 1/60 VF-0A gets the light grey treatment instead of tan. Either way I'm happy Yamato is doing a Zero after all.

Slightly larger pic of Tenjin's beautiful box art.

65777.jpg

Graham

334427[/snapback]

He's really gonna have to do a version 2.0 of his valkyries book!!!

Chris

P.S My kit is on its way!!!

Am I the only one that thinks this is a tad bit too much and it ruins the lines of the VF-0? I'm still trying to get used to the look of the VF-0 but this sucker suffers from some of that super extreme omg wtf pwn gundam syndrome and it just looks ugly with all that crap tacked on. Some simple conformal fuel tanks on the top ala F-16 block 60-style instead of the ghost would have looked better imho. The leg fastpacks were done just right though.

And about those micromissile pods... they look ugly :( As far as I can tell Kawamori based them off the Lau 3 or Lau 10 rockets the US used to use. Those rocket pods had fairings that would pop off and expose the rockets inside. These pods, however, seem to have taken another rocket-pod design found in many european airforces, BUt also added the fairing on the back.... ;p Imho it wouldal looked better if the micro missiles were just like the Lau 3/10 rocket pods in design. At least then we would have that ugly front pod-part if we wanted to show the missiles, and It would be more true to the Standard macross micromissiles with their removable covers on each side (this is going off the Tanmen 1/48 uum-7 pods)

Edited by Duymon

Am I the only one that thinks this is a tad bit too much and it ruins the lines of the VF-0? I'm still trying to get used to the look of the VF-0 but this sucker suffers from some of that super extreme omg wtf pwn gundam syndrome and it just looks ugly with all that crap tacked on. Some simple conformal fuel tanks on the top ala F-16 block 60-style instead of the ghost would have looked better imho. The leg fastpacks were done just right though.

335680[/snapback]

I agree, I'm getting one so that I can have an armed VF-0S and then build the ghost on it's own parked next to the valk.

Berttt

Well, my two kits have shipped from HLJ so they should be with me in about 5 days (they only EMS to here). I am thinking about ordering some of the weapons sprues seperately through HLJ to add some weapons to the other four VF-0 kits I have.

It does look a bit stacked on, but then again I haven't seen any Macross Zero, so I don't know in what context the aircraft is armed like that. What does the Ghost do?

I like the Ghost design a lot though.

Cheers

Tony

• 2 weeks later...