New Pics of Yamato VF-0S 1/60

Graham

Wolf...rather......

Master. Would you be kind enough to show us more? I know they are not worthy but do you truly wish to deny your most humble servant?

/bow

Edit: Oh hell no, after seeing that link below.....Wolf. It is YOU who are not worthy.....I will destroy you.

Edited by Chewie

on a totally nitpicking note, I think I'll be modding the vents painted grey on the airbrake to black. Note 2: The detail on the pilot is excellent.

*shrugs shoulders* It doesn't really matter to me the origin of the pics so long as they are new pics. We are all going to get it eventually.

For those groaning about the price and how it is only 1/60 scale, I hope somebody eventually puts the 1/48 vf1 and 1/60 vf0s side by side to silence them and show they are roughly the same size.

Edited by 1/1 LowViz Lurker

*shrugs shoulders* Sure.  :)

To those of you who can read toysdaily, could you guys translate and explain what are they saying in their forums?

394185[/snapback]

I think the emotes say them all...and someone complained about the chicken hands. XD

I definately have to panel line this guy. He's filled with it. ;)

394173[/snapback]

Can't wait to see one of these babies panel lined.

I really like how the fighter nose/cockpit looks, one of the best parts of the VF-0 design IMO.

All those markings look like they're Tampo printed. Are they really?

All those markings look like they're Tampo printed.  Are they really?

394207[/snapback]

I'm wondering that too, since I see non of those No step stickers,, I'm really hoping for this as the Straight out of the box look.

394216[/snapback]

no, they're stickers, if you look at the pics, the earlier ones don't have the kite or some of the other markings, the later ones do.

I definately have to panel line this guy. He's filled with it. ;)

Chewie: Infidel.....u shall suffer my wrath when i release YF-19FP pics. :p

394173[/snapback]

Whoa whoa whoa.....who said we couldn' be friends still?

I mean...you know... These little things can be swept aside, ESPECIALLY for 19 pics.

Or...I could just kill you and take them....hmm......we'll see.

Seeing these pics also makes me mad I didn't preorder one. =/ It's nice. Beddy beddy nice.

- C

*shrugs shoulders* Sure.  :)

To those of you who can read toysdaily, could you guys translate and explain what are they saying in their forums?

394185[/snapback]

Part of them thinks its dope,

a few are asking if the pricing will hit a thousand $HKD,

some complain abt the chicken hands saying yamato makes 1st grade valks, but 9th grade hands,

quite a portion sez that the valk is too plasticky for their liking.

KJ

Agree, this has got to be the best conceived transforming jet toy I've seen. Some might not like the looks of the fighter (toy or lineart), but those pics show just how well everything fits together. Glad I broke down and pre-ordered before the deadline.

Agree, this has got to be the best conceived transforming jet toy I've seen. Some might not like the looks of the fighter (toy or lineart), but those pics show just how well everything fits together. Glad I broke down and pre-ordered before the deadline.

394257[/snapback]

For me it's the fighter mode that does it. Battroid's never meant anything to me, and that Gerwalk looks, wierd or something...