New Pics of Yamato VF-0S 1/60

Graham

Strider --- your quote is from a damned good movie.

Why were there pics posted from a VF0 model kit???... I may be anxious (a little) to finally get what I paid for like two months ago but I could care less about hasegawa pictures. That is, until the day I start building those things. Which leads me to ask. What's cheaper --- Yamato 1/48 and the like, or hasegawa model kits?

Strider --- your quote is from a damned good movie.

Why were there pics posted from a VF0 model kit???... I may be anxious (a little) to finally get what I paid for like two months ago but I could care less about hasegawa pictures. That is, until the day I start building those things. Which leads me to ask. What's cheaper --- Yamato 1/48 and the like, or hasegawa model kits?

Strider, Hasegawa models will definately be cheaper than a Yamato !/60 or 1/48. However, you would have to build the hasegawa and paint it, and if you don't really know what you are doing it probably won't look as good as the ready made toy. Plus you would have to factor in the cost of the supplies and time to build the Hasegawa kit....accurately anyway, and, the model won't be able to transform and will have very limited mobility if any. The model kit will probably be more accurate in it's looks than the yamato toy though.

It really all depends on what you are looking to do and able to do. Also, like David said, "garage" kits can be almost as expensive if not more so than a Yamato toy.

Chris

NO ONE POST HERE UNTIL ACTUAL PICS SURFACE OR SOMEONE BUYS ONE AND PROVIDES PICS?!

ahah Everytime I see the thread: "New pics of yamato VF-0S" I can't help thinking there must be new pics. :D So when I come in here and find none, I feel this urge to reply to the thread, which boots the thread back up again and the cycle repeats.

Edited by 1/1 LowViz Lurker

O.K

Yodabashi Camera in Shinjuku in Tokyo have now got the display models of the stealth Vf-1 and the Vf-0. They look great the stealth is really good in person.

You didn't mention if it was Strike Cannon or not. :p

393337[/snapback]

Oh my bad Its a strike.

the Hase model is definitely better looking by miles. as for poseability i think it's on par with the toy.

hsg20.jpg

393600[/snapback]

Oops!!! Here is the hasegawa again. Tempted to get it but I'll wait for the Yamato one :p

hasegawabattroid.jpg

393715[/snapback]

Well. It may not be what's coming in the mail... eventually. BUT - the Hasegawa model does look damned good. I hope my Yamato looks as nice.

Am I the only person out there who's anxious to see a toy/model of the VF0A and not just the VF0S? I love the blue color on the A, plus the head just looks better than the S. Of course, that's just MY opinion, and I will admit to feeling partial to anything good ole' Roy Focker/Fokker/Fo-however the hell you spell it pilots. But I still think the A looks cooler. :D

I want one. Freaking A' do I have any gas money left?

the Hase model is definitely better looking by miles. as for poseability i think it's on par with the toy.

393600[/snapback]

Not really. The Yamato definitely has more articulation at the hips, knees and shoulders. Plus of course it transforms and is more durable.

But anyway, it's pointless comparing models to toys, they are really apples and oranges.

Graham

Model looks good.

As I said before: I know it will never happen but if bandai made perfect grade macross kits with the same attention to detail they put into gundam, I would so buy it.

Vf1, VF0, yf19, whatever.

One aspect I like about the fast pack on the vf1 was how you could see into the guts of the thing by removing the outside frame.

Kinda like here where you can display and see the mechanical stuff inside:

p09_29.jpg

p09_31.jpg

p09_33.jpg

p09_34.jpg

p09_02.jpg

p09_28.jpg

...but the difference is unlike the kits we have now, the thing transforms like the yamatos.

Even if it were just destroids, it would be really cool.

Edited by 1/1 LowViz Lurker

More importantly what country do you live in, did you store buy it or pre order it on the web? did you sneak a yamato employee a 50 spot for one out of the factory?

the box could be better but face it you are not getting the vf-0s for the box.

Edited by buddhafabio

Now....you guys have to BEG ME and call me MASTER to see more. ;)

e72c0308.jpg

394127[/snapback]

Alright. I hope you understand ALL of Macrossworld is expecting a ton of pics right about now.

Massa. :lol: