New Pics of Yamato VF-0S 1/60

Graham

I Must haveeeee ittttt MY PREEEECCCCIOUSSS!.=D

all in all, its looking damn good, i see no real faults with the perportioning or anything, at this stage it looks even better than our beloved 1/48 VF-1. But if possible, i would love to see yamato give the 0S perfect grade style hands(Chicken hands or not), i want indevisual jointed fingers so my 0S can flip off all my other toys.:D and please can we get an SV-51 to go along side with this.:D

Great pictures, but a larger scan would be nice.

Whoa, I just noticed the wings in battroid mode. I think they ARE overlapping somewhat. Not as much as the lineart and CG models in the Macross Zero series, but there is definitely something of an overlap when the wings are folded. This is cool.

not bad at all!!

however...from the pics both the battroid and fighter don't look as anime-accurate as the VF-1 toys

i'm gonna wait for the yamato and hasegawa vf-1 battroids to come out before deciding whether to go with the toy or models.

Edited by JLYC

Beautiful! I am so glad the 1/100 never made it out, this simply BLOWS IT AWAY! The head lasers seem a bit long to me but who cares?

Theres a freaking TAIL HOOK! That my friends, scores points in my book, I love the touch of realism here, and I of course love naval planes as well.

And being that we see a limited amount of liveries on there, let us hope that every graphic logo we see now like the skulls and UN kite are tampo printed onto the production toys!(Hey they were on the 1/48!...well except the fueselage kite but hey it was something!)

Hey Yamato! My birthday is on March 31st and I want my present before its offficial release date :p:D

Very impressive effort. My wallet will cry though. I'll pick up one though.

It would be pretty neat for the cockpit seat to swivel in battroid mode but so far no confirmation. That would have to involve some sort of hinge to keep it in place in fighter, and a release to let it swivel and possibly a weight to keep it in place in battroid. I am all for it but given the small area within the cockpit I doubt they would implement it not to mention it would not be that visible(since the shield would cover the canopy), nonetheless its these small details that make it alll the more awesome!

And I cannot wait! So what if its 1/60 it will still be bigger than a 1/55, and I can pretend its 1/55!!

any translations on the text?

or is it too small to read?

damn, I promised my wife no more valks after i got the GBP armour. I may have been wrong...

340577[/snapback]

I hear you, I made the same arrangement with my wife. Guess there's going to be a change of plans. :D

I hope. :unsure:

meh... I dunno.. my vf-1a 1/48 hikaru (1st edition) had the tightest joints and the best seams out of all of the 1/48's I own... sure the landing gear doors are a paint to use and the nose cone falls off every now and then...

I'm not really worried.. I'm going to get at least one but probably two.