Dorvack DVD Box Set to be released

Graham

Just received an email from CD Japan that the whole series of Dorvack is going to be released for the first time ever as a DVD box set in Japan.

"Dorvack (Tokusou Kihei Dorvack)" DVD Box

Catalog Number: PIBA-1458

Price: Yen- 28000, US$(247.46)

Release Date: 21-Dec-2003

DVD boxed containing all 36 episodes of the sci-fi action anime that

premiered on Japanese television in 1983.

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=PIBA-1458

MWer DestroidsRage will be really happy about this as I know it's something he really wants to see.

As I doubt the Japanese box set will have any English subs, I wonder How long it will be until we see a subbed HK boot?

Graham

This is monumentously awesome!!! Do you guys realise what this means?

Not only is Dorvack getting resurrected... But this spells hope for ALL the underdogs of animation! High Speed Jecy, Hell Target, and all the other unrecognized awesome titles!!

This is truly an /awesome/ day.

-BEN-MAN-

• 4 years later...

2003... and only 3 post huh... oh my poor sweet Dorvack.

I used to watch this anime every day after school... i remeber it as a something great and outstanding. :) But the recent searches i made like 5 minutes ago (i finally found out the real name of the anime after all those years) showed me otherwise. It's kind of saddening. Well, is there a place i can find this box set ? no matter what, this anime has a really special place in my heart, i will be really happy if anyone can show me where can i find this box set. thanks in advance. :)

Edited by VF-Zero

Man...this is one that I really wanted to see back in the day (I made the model kits of the jeep and the helicopter), and yet now...I don't have much interest in watching it.

I guess people really do change, huh? ^_^

i kind of started to feel like a endangered spices here. :)

This is absurd thread necromancy, but did this come out? Are there fansubs of this?

absurd thread nacromancy. :lol: i hope it came out and it has english subtitels.

come on poeple show the right direction to the last dorack fan ^_^

Edited by VF-Zero