• Lynn Minmay
    • Misa Hayase
    • Milia
    • Ishtar
    • Emilia
    • Lucy
    • Agent ONE and Yang in a hot tub!

As Roy stated in the other thread:

Okay I'm going to close this poll. The following Macross babes got at least 5% of the vote. Someone else can start a new poll with the semi-finals.

Voted Minmei last time, but on second thought, I'm going Miria.

If it was DYRL Minmei (the only one I was thinking about when I voted last time), there'd be no questions. But, her TV incarnation has too many issues, not to mention being like 15.

Miria on the other hand is always good, be it TV, movie, and even Mac7, so...

Umm Hello.

Green Hair,Hot body and fighting skills that put most people to shame! Milia for me!

319744[/snapback]

HAHA, at first I thought you were talking about me.

Misa remains at the top of my list.

I'm boycotting this poll. None of those ladies classify as a "chick" except for Robotech Minmay.  :angry:

John, you suck at this.

319783[/snapback]

:unsure: oops. Though I think we can all safely assume I haven't offended any cartoon women, I agree, that is sexist wording and maybe if I let Roy feel my muscles, he will change "chick" to "woman."

This isn't going to turn out where the judge gets bribed silly by the supporters of the different women, and soon we've got chaos, especially when the judge decided to taker the prize and bribe money with him to Osaka, right?

(extra points -- to something or other -- if anyone actually got the joke)

Anyway, I voted for Misa.

Umm Hello.

Green Hair,Hot body and fighting skills that put most people to shame! Milia for me!

319744[/snapback]

319745[/snapback]

What you have green hair, or a large ego :lol:

I'm boycotting this poll. None of those ladies classify as a "chick" except for Robotech Minmay.  :angry:

John, you suck at this.

319783[/snapback]

You must sniffing too much glue or cleaning supplies to think the RT Mimay is classy if you go for someone sings the same songs like drunken loung singer. I say you should impale yourself right away. :angry: Oh by the way I voted for Millia. :D

Edited by VF-18S Hornet

Umm Hello.

319744[/snapback]

319745[/snapback]

What you have green hair, or a large ego :lol:

319845[/snapback]

Did you change that to GREEN? When I first saw it I thought it said "Great hair" which would mean, me. But of course I also have a hot body and Aw3some fighting skills.

John, you suck at this.

319783[/snapback]

You must sniffing too much glue or cleaning supplies to think the RT Mimay is classy if you go for someone sings the same songs like drunken loung singer. I say you should impale yourself right away. :angry: Oh by the way I voted for Millia. :D

319846[/snapback]

reread her message.