1/65 scale Macross VF-19 Blazer Valkyrie

baronv

I just received my 1/65 scale Macross VF-19 Blazer Valkyrie (chinese bootleg versions) that I got off eBay and it's missing the left rudder wing. Anyone know where I can find some spare parts for this? Can't find any on eBay. Thanks!

how much did you pay for this? There's a store in LA that has a million of these just sitting on the shelves collecting dust. Both the blazer and fire valks. It's been there since the beginning of last year!! I believe they cost like 10 to 12 bucks each. I have to check again.

I just received my 1/65 scale Macross VF-19 Blazer Valkyrie (chinese bootleg versions) that I got off eBay and it's missing the left rudder wing. Anyone know where I can find some spare parts for this? Can't find any on eBay. Thanks!

I'll sell you my bootleg Blazer valk! I need to free up closet space. No room anymore, Yamato boxes a wayyy to big :blink:

Please PM me if interested,

vic

how much did you pay for this? There's a store in LA that has a million of these just sitting on the shelves collecting dust. Both the blazer and fire valks. It's been there since the beginning of last year!! I believe they cost like 10 to 12 bucks each. I have to check again.

Where is this? I might get another one or two (each) for customizing purposes if that's the case...

I've seen the place in Universal Citywalk that has the real Bandai re-issues (Stealth and Fire) on sale for maybe 50'ish each IIRC.

The LA place is in the toy district, at the end near little tokyo. If you start by Casa Manga and the other few stores with anime crap, on wall st, and head away from little tokyo, turn left at either the first or second street, can't remember, and it's mid block, on the far side from L.T.

I bought a Blazer and a Fire, to customize, and my fire, when I opened it, had it's leg broken off. So be careful to avoid this happenning.

Ok, I'll keep that in mind. I remember searching the toy district for anime shops and places that might have Yamatos and came up blank (found something in East LA on Atlantic finally). Gonna have to go back to the Toy District I see....