Futuristic Jetfire?

Godzilla

I read the title of the thread and I thought it meant someone had customised a Yamato (the VFX2 Excalibur). Then I saw the first pic and thought "Bah, he's only doing it on a Bandai Fire Valk, who cares, no-one's gonna miss that.." But then I looked closer...... And it's an Emerald Force valk. Jeez... What a waste. Even if it was a bootleg.

.....Actually now that I look closer... It IS a bootleg. The wings. Plus, the "G1 Jetfire" is also no more than a classic "five-buck bootleg". <_<

horrid, just plain horrid.  :blink:  :huh:

319256[/snapback]

Let's stuff it with firecrackers and give it a Viking type burial--ack! I'm no expert modeler (remember when I tried to make my decepticons' eyes red with a paint marker?), but jeez, give me a break, how can you put that junk up for sale?

C'mon, I'm in for a 5 spot, let's all get together, buy that thing, and give it a proper, DIGNIFIED burial.  <_<

319277[/snapback]

Let's stuff it with firecrackers and give it a Viking type burial--ack! I'm no expert modeler (remember when I tried to make my decepticons' eyes red with a paint marker?), but jeez, give me a break, how can you put that junk up for sale?

Sorry about the double post, I intended to reply to mechamaniac originally. I hope it makes more sense now.

Edited by MechaVegeta

"The custom FUTURE Jetfire has a very nice and intimidating robot and jet mode. "

:D

He may need to have his fingers chopped off to stop him from attempting another custom, but he's got the salesmanship going!

That looks better than most of the Transformers Hasbro makes. And without all the neon multicolor look.

319288[/snapback]

Amen to that...

Guest Bromgrev
It took me almost 2 weeks to finish the enamel paintjob and stickers.
:blink: !! Well, don't give up the day job!
Simply an exelent display piece in your Transformers collection and an absolut must.
Definitely got a future in marketing, though ... ;)

OMG he DID use a marker or a Sharpee on that clone of the Fire Valkyrie with an S type head on it. :blink::blink: It's downright awful, who in the right mind would buy that from him. Here is a tip for that guy USE SOME REAL PAINT FOOL :angry:

haha... hilarious!!!! but wait... there's more!!!! anyone check out the rest of his auctions?? he has more customs......

Stealth/Max/Jetfire VF-1S

Black Fire VF-19

Black Blazer VF-19

ooooo..... haha...check out that all black paint.... too bad he missed some of the red on that Fire valk's shoulder....haha!!!!

any takers??

319483[/snapback]

That middle Black one looks REPULSIVE!

haha... hilarious!!!! but wait... there's more!!!! anyone check out the rest of his auctions?? he has more customs......

319483[/snapback]

That black um...paint scheme looks fingerprint-alicous. Did he roll it in dust while it was still wet? I almost want to bid out of pity, but that would just encourage him.

Jesus. I mean...Jesus. Part of me just died.

Stealth/Max/Jetfire VF-1S

Black Fire VF-19

Black Blazer VF-19

ooooo..... haha...check out that all black paint.... too bad he missed some of the red on that Fire valk's shoulder....haha!!!!

any takers??

319483[/snapback]

Yeah I saw those as well. A shame...