Trying to keep up with Kits

Ranger565

Hey guys,

Ok as of now There is 3 kits that I know of that are being made and we have lists for. However Its getting harder to keep chasing down the Forums to see where every project is currently. Is there any way for us to Consolidate whats being made at the present moment?

as of Now I have my name down for

1. Launch Arm from Jesse

2. Oberth from honneamise

3. 1/72 Monster from Mike

Is there anyway we can make 1 single list for what everyone has there name down for? I am about to put my name down for the Macross bases once they start making a list.

I know that many of you work on these lists, but I guess I am getting old and cant keep up. :(

Ranger565

Edited by Ranger565

Well I am actually still working On my 1/100 spartin Modification, Been about 3 months since I have been able to work on it. :( Work has me over my head right now. But I have created and Casted my Shoulder Rockets for the Kit and have been cutting away to make it more real. Soon as I get a chance will post more pics, LOTS of sanding left to do and Cutting.

Well I am actually still working On my 1/100 spartin Modification,  Been about 3 months since I have been able to work on it.  :(  Work has me over my head right now.  But I have created and Casted my Shoulder Rockets for the Kit and have been cutting away to make it more real.    Soon as I get a chance will post more pics,  LOTS of sanding left to do and Cutting.

318553[/snapback]

1/100??!! oh Ranger how could you :(