What ever happen to?

Where is Panzer? He used to be a regular at the MW Automotive thread.

344746[/snapback]

Banned.

344766[/snapback]

Oddly enough, I ran into the guy on another non-anime forum. We talked a bit on MSN, he's not such a bad guy... just has an abrasive internet persona. Kinda like a few other members on here...

344797[/snapback]

Except the fact he's sexists.

No, no... I'm fine, really.

Damn. I barely post for six months and nobody says a word about me. :p

345029[/snapback]

Actually, I had wondered about you a couple times. But you posted just sporadically enough that I think everyone saw you from time to time. ;)

We do need an updated image of your chocolate lab puppy (grown up by now I assume) though!

H

No, no... I'm fine, really.

Damn. I barely post for six months and nobody says a word about me. :p

345029[/snapback]

Haha, I actually sent you a PM wondering where the hell you were.

I'm reading this thread and I think, "is it better to burn out or fade away..."

Did I even get that quote right?

Aw... shucks....

My chocolate lab's cool (never grew up to be too big, though.. he's wiry and fast) - and thanks for the PMs Hurin and Keats.

I was really just messing around with everybody.

I haven't posted much due to a big change in careers, added responsibility at the new office - and a serious lack of spare time for hobbies other than R/L.

Things are good and I still check in and post when I've got a few.

Since my new job involves writing advertising for a living, I've become stingy with how much I type without getting paid for it. :p

A1 - Glad you think of me when you watch Raw Deal (which I must assume is daily). I only think of you when I masturbate. Or clean my toilets. Sometimes both. :)

A1 - Glad you think of me when you watch Raw Deal (which I must assume is daily). I only think of you when I masturbate. Or clean my toilets. Sometimes both. :)

345292[/snapback]

I DO watch Raw Deal often, it is an amazing film.. A true pillar of pop culture in America.

As far as you masturbating.. Thats hot. I am an object of desire for beings all across the planet.

345292[/snapback]

I'm not sure if that's supposed to be a compliment or not. Now if he'd said "Commando" then you'd be golden.

ah,i remember red heat.did he fade away too? is "lebhead" still here with any kind of regularity? i don't remember seeing much from him in quite a while.i miss all those old-schoolers that made me feel at home when i was a newbie here all those years ago.hope they're doing well.

yeah,the half naked max & hikaru lebatar has scarred me for life. :o

347796[/snapback]

Funny thing those were actually put out by HG as promotional images for RT comming out on DVD for the first time.

Yeah...lol...Didn't he get in trouble at one point for having those things?  I remember it as being a point of contraversy...

347798[/snapback]

Only because they nasty and a homosexual member put them in flash movies which were horribly homo.

What about Tom64SS, he moved from Jersey, then nothing

349155[/snapback]

Tom is in Texas now... doing the rock n roll thing...

349190[/snapback]

Didn't know there was a "rock n roll thing" in Texas.

349155[/snapback]

349190[/snapback]

349209[/snapback]

You shouldn't preach when they're already converted... :p

Actually SWSX is in Austin, so I'd say there's a good amount of RNR in the Lone Star.

349155[/snapback]

349190[/snapback]

349209[/snapback]

You shouldn't preach when they're already converted... :p

Actually SWSX is in Austin, so I'd say there's a good amount of RNR in the Lone Star.

349211[/snapback]

Hell yeah there is!!!

you know myk,i believe lebhead did catch some flak for the racey lebatars.i don't remember the dynamics of it really,but i wanna say maybe someone was worried about younger members seeing them.i do remember his nose was quite out of joint over the whole thing though.

hmmm,i didn't know tom64ss had moved from jersey.i did alot of business with him for a while there,i hope his move worked out for him. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Geez, no one remembers my sorry ass... :D

It's good to see MW still alive and kicking, it's been a long time since I've been here, is Abombz! still kicking around here?

The reasons I never came back are too numerous to list, mostly because of this thing called a job.

If there's anyone here who can read Japanese (don't suggest Altavista babelfish or anything similar) please give me a shout. I'm trying to get ahold of someone at soft-city.com about some issues I'm having.

Man, I suppose I left after MW relocated its forums.

Ok, I'll be stopping by every now and then, C-YAZ ! B))