What ever happen to?

What about JT1? I met him soon after I first joned the forum at one of the SoCal meets and then he disapeared. Seemed like a nice guy, head he got into a bad situation and that's why he left. Hopefully he's alright wherever he is.

322762[/snapback]

Who!?

What about JT1? I met him soon after I first joned the forum at one of the SoCal meets and then he disapeared. Seemed like a nice guy, head he got into a bad situation and that's why he left. Hopefully he's alright wherever he is.

322762[/snapback]

Who!?

322847[/snapback]

I think his name was JM1, actually. It was a number of years ago.

I don't think anyone ever actually read his posts, except for the day he got banned.  THAT day a lot of people did.

322673[/snapback]

haha, guilty as charged. I went searching for the post that got him banned. IIRC it wasn't a single post but more of a build up of the mods (and us) getting sick of him.

I don't think anyone ever actually read his posts, except for the day he got banned.  THAT day a lot of people did.

322673[/snapback]

haha, guilty as charged. I went searching for the post that got him banned. IIRC it wasn't a single post but more of a build up of the mods (and us) getting sick of him.

322967[/snapback]

The offending posts were deleted because he got nasty.

322762[/snapback]

Who!?

322847[/snapback]

322951[/snapback]

Oh yeah, Joke Machine guy... I remember him now. I am not much of a toy collector so I miss some of the stuff that goes on in that forum.

322673[/snapback]

322967[/snapback]

The offending posts were deleted because he got nasty.

322971[/snapback]

It was also on the iKon board so the whole thing is gone anyway.

Man. All I remember is that the reason Edo was blasted was mainly because I didnt have crap to do at work that day and he finally crossed the line. I actually called Shawn to make sure that was okay and sent Shawn what Edo had said about MW and its mods. He had no problems banning him after that .

What a crazy day.

Man. All I remember is that the reason Edo was blasted was mainly because I didnt have crap to do at work that day and he finally crossed the line. I actually called Shawn to make sure that was okay and sent Shawn what Edo had said about MW and its mods. He had no problems banning him after that .

What a crazy day.

323082[/snapback]

I missed that day. I only heard the aftermath. I swear I've seen posts sometimes that are highly like his though.

Edited by Gaijin

What a crazy day.

323082[/snapback]

I missed that day. I only heard the aftermath. I swear I've seen posts sometimes that are highly like his though.

323106[/snapback]

I think that was 4 or so years ago.

322762[/snapback]

Who!?

322847[/snapback]

322951[/snapback]

Yeah, he was JM1. I met him when Jesse came into town and we all met up at Frank and Sons.

What a crazy day.

323082[/snapback]

323106[/snapback]

I think that was 4 or so years ago.

323107[/snapback]

Yeah, around there.

• 2 weeks later...

Rick the Hunter was one of the coolest guys here, his sense of humor, entertaining posts and antics were memorable. He was so invloved here for quite a while, I"m sorry he doesn't come back. Whatever his troubles may be, I wish him the best.

Edo... :( Edo really stunned me. He seemed like a nice guy (always assumed he was male, all the world's Female Macross fans could fit in a phonebooth I bet.), I didn't mind his long posts or 'Mingmei' obsessions, he contributed a lot back in the day. Shortly after 9/11 he seemed to absolutely go off the deep end. I'm 99% certain he's Indonesian (unless I'm totally mis-remembering), he was saying 9/11 was done by Israel and the CIA . I couldn't believe a guy I read and replied to at MW so often would have such views. Really strange, it actually depressed me, Kinda scary too, he was clearly edjucated and middle class. He was a flippin Jihadist for cripe's sake! Does Jihad and 'Mingmei' obsession seem like a likely combo?

Hey guys, what ever happened to the guy who posted to say that he wouldn't be posting for awhile, that he might "lurk" from time to time becauase the day before his post his wife was killed in a car accident. He was definately hit hard, I wonder how he doing?

326508[/snapback]

I remember who you're talking about, I'm pretty sure it was glane(with some numbers). I've seen him around once or twice since then.

I haven't been here for that long (only like 3 and a half years), but I remember some of the older people (primarily when someone would either get banned or run off with a ton of other people's money). I remember when Rosario came back (and Mylene', who came back like 3 times).

And we can't forget about Shawn, who is barely here (but he pays the bills, so that is definitely appreciated as a place like MW costs a lot to run).

Hey guys, what ever happened to the guy who posted to say that he wouldn't be posting for awhile, that he might "lurk" from time to time becauase the day before his post his wife was killed in a car accident. He was definately hit hard, I wonder how he doing?

326508[/snapback]

I remember who you're talking about, I'm pretty sure it was glane(with some numbers). I've seen him around once or twice since then

Thanks nemesis - I think your right - all the best g.

Actually, Shawn deserves mention here too. He was always busy-busy, But nowadays he's more myth than man. It's pretty friggin nice of him to keep MW around considering how rarely he posts. I hope things are going well for him too.

326492[/snapback]

I am getting this "Weekend at Bernies" feeling from the whole deal with Shawn.

Actually, Shawn deserves mention here too. He was always busy-busy, But nowadays he's more myth than man. It's pretty friggin nice of him to keep MW around considering how rarely he posts. I hope things are going well for him too.

326492[/snapback]

327549[/snapback]

or to remain in an anime-setting: an Ikki Tousen feeling

:ph34r:

Hmmm, lets hope not

326492[/snapback]

327549[/snapback]

Actually I went back in time and killed his mother before conception, so he actually never existed at all.

326492[/snapback]

327549[/snapback]

Actually I went back in time and killed his mother before conception, so he actually never existed at all.

327652[/snapback]

So this whole Shawn and Graham's MacrossWorld is a huge paradox thingy. :lol: It actually explains a lot.

326508[/snapback]

If I'm not mistaken it was glane21.

Hope he is doing fine, seemed a nice guy.

Edited by Ignacio Ocamica

Glane21 sounds familiar. I think your right, he was an ok guy didnt flame or start any bad arguments. If his profile is still active we should send him some PMs. It would show up in his Email and let him know we are here for him.

If he is the person who had the family accident.

Glane21 sounds familiar. I think your right, he was an ok guy didnt flame or start any bad arguments. If his profile is still active we should send him some PMs. It would show up in his Email and let him know we are here for him.

If he is the person who had the family accident.

327997[/snapback]

glane21, still frequents the forum.

326492[/snapback]

327549[/snapback]

Yeah Areaseven and I will be carrying Shawn around at AX this year....

326492[/snapback]

327549[/snapback]

327652[/snapback]

aww... I bet you say that to all the ladies :rolleyes:

I actually sent a bunch of sc-fi- books to yoshi a long time back... I never heard if he got them and I know he didn't pay me for shipping, but if he never got them I wouldn't have paid for shipping either. Haven't heard from him in a long time either way. I should send rob beers an email and see how his new house is coming along though. I know one old time member decided to become a trucker for a few years to save up some cash. I'd have to go through the SS list to remember who it was that sold me my three spawn "maxx" figs + bag of izz to remember who though. Whatever happened to that bodybuilder with the over inflated ego... Oh yeah... I quoted him :lol::lol::lol: . I still need to check up on how A1 finished off santa though :unsure:

• 4 weeks later...
Jemstone is around.  She's just discriminating about the post she makes.  Trust me, I can relate.

328228[/snapback]

Really? That's some self-control.

328234[/snapback]

I think she's smart enough to not get bent out of shape over something typed onto an internet forum-not that I'm belittling what we do here or anything, but over the last 4 years or so that I've been with this Forum and the other one I can't believe how worked up some people get over someone else's opnions...

Life's too short...

Let it go!

Instead, go love your 'Low Vis Valkyrie....

Np2o624ULqDX0oGwPwKb-TGxXd9TCh7G0060.jpg

Edited by myk

Jemstone is around.  She's just discriminating about the post she makes.  Trust me, I can relate.

That and the fact I'm generally busy these days so posting is limited.

And will you guys cease speaking as if I'm not here to read your comments? <_<

Edited by Jemstone

Oh yeah, Joke Machine guy... I remember him now. I am not much of a toy collector so I miss some of the stuff that goes on in that forum.

the only toys you like vibrate I take it :lol: .

I'd make fun of the ghost with the smurf fetish but a1 is just such an easy target :lol: . That and I know if he ever showed up on my doorstep I could parlay [ie run] long enough for my wife to aim :lol: . Granted she'd probably shoot both of us :blink:

Edited by kanata67

I'd make fun of the ghost with the smurf fetish but a1 is just such an easy target :lol: . That and I know if he ever showed up on my doorstep I could parlay [ie run] long enough for my wife to aim :lol: . Granted she'd probably shoot both of us :blink:

Parlay huh.

I like mayonnaise. :D

Just distract him with a doorknob, then make a run for it while he's busy! ;)