What ever happen to?

The one problem I had with VF5SS is that he got all bitchy and whiney when some people used some of his sprites to make fanwork derivatives of his strips.

That was pretty lame.

317895[/snapback]

I agree, its like if you post something funny here, then you have to expect it. I don't know how many times I have seen my face in some photoshop crazy thing on MW, but thats what I get for posting pics of myself.

Over the past year, I've asked skullone if he'll ever return to MW. Last time around, he told me he was no longer interested. I still talk to him over at the Anime News Network.

318191[/snapback]

Cool, I really liked that guy.

What ever happened to BoB? Did he just get all busy and stuff?

318084[/snapback]

He hates Duke Togo, they had a pissing contest and apparently DT is a master pisser. So BOB left and is still furious with DT and for this reason EXO (as far as I can tell) really dislikes DT for the same reason.

Over the past year, I've asked skullone if he'll ever return to MW. Last time around, he told me he was no longer interested. I still talk to him over at the Anime News Network.

318191[/snapback]

Why did he leave? His fights with BankofKev always made me laugh.

i'm back! B))

after reading about the "ignore" feature added to this board(thank the lord almighty!), i no longer have to deal with or read what some wordy a-hole member posts....that goes for me too. :)

not that i'm really planning to post much(MW = pissing contest), but atleast i know i can post somewhat in peace without having to deal with the trolling/jabbing responses on this message board.

whoever added this feature to the boards, i love you man! :p

*goes back to lurk a bit longer*

i'm back!  B))

after reading about the "ignore" feature added to this board(thank the lord almighty!), i no longer have to deal with or read what some wordy a-hole member posts....that goes for me too.  :)     

not that i'm really planning to post much(MW = pissing contest), but atleast i know i can post somewhat in peace without having to deal with the trolling/jabbing responses on this message board.

whoever added this feature to the boards, i love you man!  :p 

319024[/snapback]

I will never use the ignore feature, I love seeing what idiots have to say.

i'm back!  B))

after reading about the "ignore" feature added to this board(thank the lord almighty!), i no longer have to deal with or read what some wordy a-hole member posts....that goes for me too.  :)     

whoever added this feature to the boards, i love you man!  :p 

319024[/snapback]

You should change your sig :p

Regarding VF1X, isn't he busy running his company Pacific Rim? With the popularity of the import racing and drifting scene, it looked like he was riding a wave to the top. I think his company also sponsored a drift car as well. I remember when he got his Silvia into Super Street magazine.

I didn't really talk to the guy, but judging from his posts, he always seemed like a positive and upbeat person in the maelstrom that Macross World had been at that time.

QUOTE(JBO @ Aug 10 2005, 06:07 PM)

The burden of power.

Can't ignore the idiots because they're the people most likely to need your special touch.

I wish I could post naked pictures of myself here.

319423[/snapback]

Are you looking for that "special touch"? :p:D:lol:

Edited by nightmareB4macross

QUOTE(JBO @ Aug 10 2005, 06:07 PM)

The burden of power.

Can't ignore the idiots because they're the people most likely to need your special touch.

I wish I could post naked pictures of myself here.

319423[/snapback]

Are you looking for that "special touch"? :p:D:lol:

319440[/snapback]

I plead the fifth.

I must visit the 'Feedback' section about twice a year.. Funny, I was thinking about some of the old guys like Rosario. It's the ones who disappear after bad poo happening in their lives I worry about.

And Remember Ido? The one who got banned years ago. Man, Guiness Record for World's Longest Posts. :D

edit:

haha! I am probably the last to notice this, but the board changed 'sh*t' to 'poo'

holy poo!

:lol:

Edited by Guppy

Ah, Edo Adromedo (sp?), I remember that guy. A lot of us used to think he was a girl because he used Minmay as his avatar and had an ambivalent screen name. I pity da foo dat hit on him. :p

The really funny part is that he still outnumbers most of our post counts. Also, most of his posts were 1 page minimum. The only reason some of us have surpassed him is that we've had an extra 4 years to post. Come to think of it, that's actually pretty sad.

Ah, Edo Adromedo (sp?), I remember that guy.  A lot of us used to think he was a girl because he used Minmay as his avatar and had an ambivalent screen name.  I pity da foo dat hit on him.  :p

The really funny part is that he still outnumbers most of our post counts.  Also, most of his posts were 1 page minimum.  The only reason some of us have surpassed him is that we've had an extra 4 years to post.  Come to think of it, that's actually pretty sad.

322181[/snapback]

Sad..of him...who the hell wants that many posts that long? :blink: Did he ever type any post that wasn't at least half a page? :lol:

Edited by Gaijin