• Sharon Apple (m-plus)
    • Sara Nome (m-zero)
    • Claudia (m-TV/DYRL)
    • Yang (m-plus)
    • Laplamiz (m-Tv/DYRL)

1: Misa

2: Ishtar

3: Minmay

Fact: Everyone that didn't vote for Millia is a homosexual.

Runners-up are Vanessa and Misa.

316239[/snapback]

Well I voted for Millia any woman who can juggle seven daughters and pilot any type of Valkyrie must be considered a superwoman. :p

316353[/snapback]

And still keep a tight figure. drool.gif

Sharon.  That's the great thing about anime, the non-existant female characters are just as sexy, since none of the other female characters exist either :)

316379[/snapback]

Why anyone would nominate a black rectangular prism with a red dot on the side for a "babe" of any sort is beyond me.

Unless...

YOU'VE BEEN LISTENING TO THE CD! SHE BRAINWASHED YOU!

316386[/snapback]

I was thinking more of the persona's in her concerts, but if black metal turns you on, to each his own :)

hmmm.  71 votes in.

The current results are a little perplexing.

The girls with issues (milia, misa) are leading the sexy girls (minmay, ishtar). :o

well, keep the votes coming.  :D

316515[/snapback]

Millia IS sexy.

You're just a xenophobe. :p

At least have options be of characters that are considered babes. You already admitted you had to cut some of the list. Really why is "Flower Girl" on it? Was she ever considered a babe?

Besides didn't we already have a Macross hot babe poll with Milia is the winner already?

At least have options be of characters that are considered babes.  You already admitted you had to cut some of the list.  Really why is "Flower Girl" on it?  Was she ever considered a babe?

Besides didn't we already have a Macross hot babe poll with Milia is the winner already?

316547[/snapback]

Since there's only 20-items allowed with this new forum-software, I could not add Veffidas for you. :p

Misa, definetly. She is lovely and once she gets oer some of ther nagging personality problems, the Macross character I would most like to date.

After her: Kim (who's just plain cute) and then Sally S Ford (who I was surprised didn't make the poll.)

Emilia, lucy, Ishtar and Sylvie would all make great centrefolds.

Although I liked those cannon fodder women pilots in V Gundam the best. :D That's what Max's daughters should grow up like. Form up as a battroid assasination team and kick ass like milia in her early days. But be not afraid to show off and bare breasts in at least one scene like lucy. See that's the part of the distraction in ovecoming the any rogue zentradi. Distract, then kill.

wut's going on everyone.

thank you for including emilia. although i'm not a mac7 fan, i must admit, she's foiiiiine.

and no votes for kim? that seems kinda harsh!! this is going strictly off of looks, of course...

wut's going on everyone. 

thank you for including emilia.  although i'm not a mac7 fan, i must admit, she's foiiiiine. 

and no votes for kim?  that seems kinda harsh!!  this is going strictly off of looks, of course...

316718[/snapback]

Had it been a bunny only poll, I'd definately have voted for Kim...or Sally.

Hey how come Guaba didn't make the poll?  For all we know "IT" is a girl.....  I mean look at it, it is soft, furry, cute.....can produce moisture...and is really cute.

:blink:
Okay I will go away now and hide.... :blink:

316764[/snapback]

I'd say thank you, but I'm ALREADY hiding. You have scarred my mind for life.

And this is my cranny, find your own.

Gotta be Millia, but runner up would definately be Lucy...she seemed like a really fun girl

316765[/snapback]

If I was looking at each woman in Macross as realistic, I'd have to go with either Claudia or Lucy. They both had good looks, a great sense of humor, and they both knew what they wanted. They were also exciting and interesting women, they knew how to have a good time but they could also talk about more than makeup or clothes. Everyone other female in the Macross stories were either messed up, had issues, or were just plain drifting with no direction, with Misa being a possibility with a bit of coaxing.

Gotta be Millia, but runner up would definately be Lucy...she seemed like a really fun girl

316765[/snapback]

If I was looking at each woman in Macross as realistic, I'd have to go with either Claudia or Lucy. They both had good looks, a great sense of humor, and they both knew what they wanted. They were also exciting and interesting women, they knew how to have a good time but they could also talk about more than makeup or clothes. Everyone other female in the Macross stories were either messed up, had issues, or were just plain drifting with no direction, with Misa being a possibility with a bit of coaxing.

317804[/snapback]

A lot of them just never had any time spent on their character.

Like... every bridge bunny ever.

Milia all the way. You gotta think of it like this, if you met the girl when she was say... 18ish (guessing on M-TV/DYRL age) she was ultra hot (even with anime friend's distorted views). The downside is.... she has no idea what to do in the sack. The upside is, she's ultra competitive. She'd probably want to kill all your exgirlfriends and then would work ultra hard to be far superior to all of them in bed (so you tell a few lies about just how kinky past relationships were and watch her one up everybody). Alright, so you've turned the freak loose in her and now you can't get enough. She pops out kid after kid and STILL has the body of her 18 year old self after SEVEN kids. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I want kids some day so I'm definitely viewing that as a big plus.

Some people think she was domineering in M7... Personally, I like to think M7 never happened but even so I blame it more on how the show portrayed Max... seems like he got neutered at some point after the war but was magically still able to have kids.

Second place: Rex. I hate M7 but I think i sported half a chub after the biker girl giving a little zipper action. I think I just have a thing for hot biker chicks though.

I can't agree with that at all. First off, they apparently marry their kids off at like 12. I don't really agree with it but apparently that's the way people like it in M7. So, you wouldn't have all kids at home if they're married off at 12 or ace fighter pilots by like 15 (why are the ages so screwy?). Second, Max is a high ranking officer and Milia is a politician, they'd have nannies all over the place. Max gets home from a leisurely day on the bridge to some quality Meltrandi lovin'.... except not in M7 where they hate each other but may still love each other but are publically getting a divorce while they secretly are trying to reconcile (I'm not a fan of M7, let's just stick to remembering the hottie Milia with only one kid from the original Macross).