1/48+FP's, 1/60, and 1/72 picture gallery

VF-18S Hornet

Nice display Toonz. Does anyone have a glass display with a locking mechanism for it? I have a lot of kids coming into my house and once I put my collection in a case I'd like to have a lock for it.

I would love to see a scene of an army of custom banprestos duking it out on a battlefield. Sort of like what you see on those harmony gold bookends. Have some battledamaged and with limbs blown clean off, others hiding behind cover (like what isamu did in macross plus) and others in plane mode. Maybe pose those banpresto's in gerwalk as well. (I tend not to lock the legs in the little holes, so I can angle out the legs)

Don't just have the little guys standing there, see if you can get them all fighting each other and stuff. I have a cannon fodder with gunpod facing forward inside his arm (a bit like max in dyrl only on the other arm) while in the opposite arm he is holding a gunpod in hand while the wings are open and in a spread leg stance. Interesting combinations like that..

Edited by 1/1 LowViz Lurker

As crammed as I can get my Milia cube... I finally got a minty Milia JM!

*Edit - it occurs to me that this is supposed to be a yamato display thread so this post is really in the wrong spot since it's just a random display case pic. My apologies.

post-2677-1127180281_thumb.jpg

Edited by jenius

Nice display Toonz. Does anyone have a glass display with a locking mechanism for it? I have a lot of kids coming into my house and once I put my collection in a case I'd like to have a lock for it.

329784[/snapback]

The Ingo cabinet from Ikea would be good for adding a nice lock on it..

post-2356-1127247349_thumb.jpg

Just drill a hole in the door and add a cylinder lock and key and you will be good to go.. :D

329784[/snapback]

The Ingo cabinet from Ikea would be good for adding a nice lock on it..

post-2356-1127247349_thumb.jpg

Just drill a hole in the door and add a cylinder lock and key and you will be good to go.. :D

330075[/snapback]

Good tip. Also nice collection.

been a while since my last post.

here are some outdated pics of my Macross collection (others not included in the pics).

Nice weathering on the Milia 1/48 fast packs. Looks like you panel lined the 1/60 Hikkie 1J also. Did you do any weathering or panel lines to the Milia valk?

ANd sadly...that's the BEST poses you're gonna get with a 1/60... now if only they could give the 1/48 double jointed elbows....

330259[/snapback]

yeah... that's a feature that is sorely missing.. I wonder if they'll add it on the

vf-0 line?

Shouldn't your TV Max fighter numbers be 103 instead of 013? :huh:

329518[/snapback]

yeah it should be 103. didn't think you'd notice that <_< when i requested for the waterslide decals from devin, i think he forgot to put in the numbers 103 when i said i have a TV max. well,,, it's either he forgot or just that he couldn't do it, so i just used dyrl 013 which is better than nothing. i could have cut the numbers up and rearranged them but didn't feel like it. :rolleyes:

329530[/snapback]

HEH HEH I have an eye for detail. :D

Not sure where to post this, but the 1/48 Fast Packs are reissued! The 2nd ed box now is considerably smaller compared to the 1st one, which is good for those lacking storage space.

Not sure where to post this, but the 1/48 Fast Packs are reissued! The 2nd ed box now is considerably smaller compared to the 1st one, which is good for those lacking storage space.

333328[/snapback]

They still seem the same to me. Will double check later tonight.

Edit:

Just checked, and they are exactly the same. No difference at all. Unless those released in Japan is different as I got mine from HK.

Edited by Valk-1S

333328[/snapback]

Edit:

Just checked, and they are exactly the same. No difference at all. Unless those released in Japan is different as I got mine from HK.

333370[/snapback]

Probably old stock. Mine is considerably smaller than the original packaging, unless its bootlegged.

333328[/snapback]

Edit:

333370[/snapback]

Probably old stock. Mine is considerably smaller than the original packaging, unless its bootlegged.

333467[/snapback]

Could you take some pics for us. Mine is from Toy-Wave and was the recent released, so unless it was old stock kept in the Yamato warehouse it shouldn't be old stock.

333328[/snapback]

Edit:

333370[/snapback]

333467[/snapback]

Could you take some pics for us. Mine is from Toy-Wave and was the recent released, so unless it was old stock kept in the Yamato warehouse it shouldn't be old stock.

333469[/snapback]

That's very interesting wolfx. Yes we would like pictures if you have the time. :)

*DISEMBOWELS SELF*

Ok I dug through all my empty boxes from storage to take a picture for you guys.....and found out.....it was the same size.

Oh the shame.

This is my 2nd FP set btw, my 1st was bought...2 years ago...never saw the boxes since......guess my memory wasn't like what it used to be.

Sorry guys for false alarm. :(