1/48+FP's, 1/60, and 1/72 picture gallery

VF-18S Hornet

We've got crappy lighting in my display room so the pictures always tend to look washed out.

Here's my displayed collection. I figure boxes aren't that interesting.

Overall (displayed) collection

160s.jpg

1/60s and some MPCs collection

160s2.jpg

Top shelf

topshelf.jpg

Max 1 & 2

maxs.jpg

Some extras

bottom.jpg

nice collection haterist. Looks like you got a Macross stand on a flexistand? You really wanna make that stand out! :)

thanks sithlord. :) not that it really compares to your super duper MEGA-collection but i gotta eat and stuff. :p the DYRL stand isn't on a flexi-stand, its justa acrylic riser....can't get enough of those either.

kensei,

yes thats my custom kaz. 1S...you like? :D i used a brand new 1S hikaru(paid $110) to make him. silly, yes...a waste, no. to each his own but i love my S squad. B))

nice collection haterist. Looks like you got a Macross stand on a flexistand? You really wanna make that stand out!  :)

thanks sithlord. :) not that it really compares to your super duper MEGA-collection but i gotta eat and stuff. :p the DYRL stand isn't on a flexi-stand, its justa acrylic riser....can't get enough of those either.

kensei,

yes thats my custom kaz. 1S...you like? :D i used a brand new 1S hikaru(paid $110) to make him. silly, yes...a waste, no. to each his own but i love my S squad. B))

Yes I like it very much. :D Meant no offense mate.

It's just that with my target quota for valks, I just can't bring myself to touch the VF-1S with green paint. It's fine if you love green, but the actual character (not your work) just....I don't know. :lol: I will however, waste a Hikaru 1J on him to make a TV version. :rolleyes: I suppose that's a waste too.

EDIT: Hye you know what you're missin'! A Kakizaki VF-1J with FAST Packs! Now that could be cool!

Edited by kensei

Yes I like it very much. :D Meant no offense mate.

It's just that with my target quota for valks, I just can't bring myself to touch the VF-1S with green paint. It's fine if you love green, but the actual character (not your work) just....I don't know. :lol: I will however, waste a Hikaru 1J on him to make a TV version. :rolleyes: I suppose that's a waste too.

EDIT: Hye you know what you're missin'! A Kakizaki VF-1J with FAST Packs! Now that could be cool!

no worries mate, no offense taken. :)

besides, aren't you like the future king of the 1/48's? :D

i'm sure you got a bunch(atleast a case or 2) of 1S roys coming out? why not give it a whirl? i know it isn't cannon with the show but its still a cool custom. if i had picked up more 1A's when they were on sale, i would've probably done a A squad too.

i'm thinking about doing another J(did a 1J LV), but next cheap valk i pick up is getting the CF paint job. it doesn't seem like yamato is going to release one so i gotta take matters into my own hands. B))

no worries mate, no offense taken. :)

besides, aren't you like the future king of the 1/48's? :D

i'm sure you got a bunch(atleast a case or 2) of 1S roys coming out? why not give it a whirl? i know it isn't cannon with the show but its still a cool custom. if i had picked up more 1A's when they were on sale, i would've probably done a A squad too.

i'm thinking about doing another J(did a 1J LV), but next cheap valk i pick up is getting the CF paint job. it doesn't seem like yamato is going to release one so i gotta take matters into my own hands. B))

I would have, but I think I pushed Toy-man to the limit. He had to order from his retailers overseas when I ordered both the Max and Hikaru VF-1A. I was the guy who wiped out all his stocks.

I'm really stuck though. I booked 21 pcs of VF-1S Fockers but I want to pay for them, quickly, I don't want my retailer to get stuck with the bill. And then I gotta get 10-11 more FAST Packs. Don't think I'm gonna get all that much VF-1Ss left to customise, everyone will be one them.

I think Yamato will release a VF-1A CF, but it will be the last of the last 1/48s, and probably near the end of next year too. The 1/48s have really proven quite popular, Yamato would be stupid not to release this. Hey, they listened to the fans about rereleasing the Fockers, so why not the CF? Let's shout loudly enough and we will get out dream, just like with the KonigMonster and the 1/48 GBP Armour!

BTW with your custom CF are you gonna paint the frame of the optic sensor brown or leave it as it is?

yes my brother, we shall scream from the rooftops, i want a CF! :p

i haven't figured out when i'm going to do the CF yet....i need to find me a cheap 1/48 first...hint, hint. ;) i'll probably pick it up and hold it down for a while, wait for yamato to maybe put out the CF. if we don't hear the good word from yamato, then i'll go ahead and make the custom. if and when i get to it, i'll probably do it in a darker brown like the 1/60 TRU CF....don't really like the peachy color of the standard CF.

well heres to hoping on the CF so i don't have to make one! :D

nice collection VF-1 pilot, and welcome to macrossworld, is that a ikea cabinet? i just got mine I have all my Gundam Fix in it.

chris

Yep it is a Ikea cabinet. I just painted the wood stain color black. I think it fits better for this kinda stuff. Also I used weather trim on the inside from Home Depot to keep every bit of dust out. Also I added the light on the inside they offer as a do it yourself add on.

nice collection VF-1 pilot, and welcome to macrossworld, is that a ikea cabinet? i just got mine I have all my Gundam Fix in it.

chris

chris

I was thinking of doing the same thing, except the sections aren't adjustable and i find the height too big to be wasted on gundam fixes which are relatively short. So I stuff what valks I have along with my Transformers. :)

actually there is a way around that create small stands for them to stand on, mine came out nice I just used boxes from my MG and Macross model kits, and it looks great they take up the entire cabinet and it is neat. I have my Gundam Fix set , 1/48 VF-1A and Robotech Alpha in there, as well as a few of the Gundam Mushas on the bottom shelf

Impressive collection, ZEO-MARE! Thanks for sharing :D !

thanks i got as few other macross valks as well but mainly a army of gundam MG and PG kits.