Completed VC-27, VC-33, EC-33B, and Fanjet

MechTech

Here it is with custom case and canopy opened - Yeah I put hinges on those things. The canopy is slightly higher than the original design - only because I didn't have the MPM book yet. The fan blade spins too!

post-2518-1121886362_thumb.jpg

Thank you. You caught me in the middle of posting the rest of the photos. I scratchbuilt them a couple of years ago. Some people asked to see them, so I'm posting them. How's the weather in L.A.? That's originally my hometown area.

The wing parts are not glued on/filled yet. Let alone any apinting. In fact, these shots are all taken on the foam case they're packed in. I'm moving soon... anybody in Jolly Ole' England out there?

post-2518-1121888079_thumb.jpg

I should have added more shadow so the panel lines stand out. None of the landing gear or bay doors are on yet either. They'll break way too easily in the move.

post-2518-1121888254_thumb.jpg

Thanks guys. I would love to build large scale resin kits. The VC-33 was designed as a "kit." For now, everything is an accessory to the Daedalus. My problem is time (I'm moving soon) and is going to be cost when I move to the UK-making American money. I've done it before and it was pricey - without children. Now I have two! I can help with making plans or views if anyone wants. It's all in the planning - really. I have the VC-33 in plans views (Powerpoint) for anyone that wants it e-mailed to them. Just drag it up to 1/72nd scale. As a side note, I love 1/72nd the most! But I can put a whole 1/200 valkyrie flight in the footprint of one 1/72nd valk on my shelf.

Thank you.  You caught me in the middle of posting the rest of the photos.  I  scratchbuilt them a couple of years ago.  Some people asked to see them, so I'm posting them.  How's the weather in L.A.?  That's originally my hometown area.

312597[/snapback]

Those are simply amazing, I would like a set of the blueprints you are offering.

BTW, it is just hot and humid out here today. As soon as you step outside you feel as if you hit a wet, sticky, wall of heat. Yuck!! Hopefully you can one day come and visit your old home, I'm located by the LAX.

All of the aircraft are one two hundred. I guess I'm trying to get at least one of everything in 1/200 scale (since that's what I have the most of and room for.

I will very seriously consider making 1/72nd kits - after I move. Being a proffesional modeler would be my dream job. I know what it's like to try and find something you want, and can't get it. The resurgence in Macross products has been awesome! I was able to get stuff I couldn't find or afford before.

I will very seriously consider making 1/72nd kits - after I move.  Being a proffesional modeler would be my dream job.  I know what it's like to try and find something you want, and can't get it.  The resurgence in Macross products has been awesome!  I was able to get stuff I couldn't find or afford before.

313264[/snapback]

Really!? You'd be my best friend :lol:

So when ya movin'?

Edited by Grayson72

I'm moving in September. I'm rushing to get the Daedalus laser cuts done within the next week. So far I've got the bridge and side parts done. Ramp parts are getting started tonight.